Surprise Bitch

Luca POV

I sighed. Fuck this! Fuck my heat! Even after i took it up the ass it hasnt gone away. It was now the second day of my heat, and i cant fathom why it hasnt gone away.

"HOLLI GET YO SELF IN HERE PLEASE!!" I yelled.

"Yes Luca?" She asked.

"Why hasnt my heat gone away? I let Lavi pound me so hard my ass hurts!" I sighed.

"Oh well about that..." she started, " your heat doesnt go away if you have sex it just reduces the amount of time."

"Fuck!" I sighed.

"You should be done tomorrow though!" She smiled.

I nodded and almost squeeled when i heard my father yell. "Rogues alert protect Luca i need everyone out here except Felisha and Kate."

"Hun stay here!" Holli said and ran outside.

Lavi POV (i know yasssss)

I stood next to Oliver and watched every movement the rogues made.

"Get out your folk aint welcome!" I heard Dexter yell.

"You think that there is a wolf in heat and that means they need to mate and we decided to offer our service." The rogues all laughed. There was four of them 3 male and 1 female. The girl looked uncomfortable.

"That is my mate your talking about!" I growled.

"Come on Nate!" The girl yelled at the obvious leader.

"Shut up Veronica! You know nothing!" He yelled at her.

"Get your asses outta here!" Jr. yelled.

"Give us the sub and we will leave!"

"We aint giving him to you!" Naomi growled.

The rogues all changed except the female she just stood there. I changed as well. My white fur bristled as i attacked the leader. In truth i was terrified. If he beat me he would be able to take Luca. I wouldnt be able to stand myself if that happened. So i attacked with all my fury. I clawed, bit, scratched, and kicked. I didnt stop until i was sure he was dead. And even then the pack had to tear me away from him.

I changed back. The girl Veronica still stood there.

"Yes..." she whispered.

I was so confused.

"Thank you!" She smiled at us.

We were all confused.

"Im Veronica i was kinda stuck with them becouse i was sold to them by my family when i was in heat so they wouldnt attack my sister." She looked sad.

"Nice to meet you im Oliver." Oliver said. "And this is my pack. And this is the subs mate Lavi."

"Hi." I sighed.

"Everyone introduce yourselves." Oliver commanded.

"Jr."

"Naomi."

"Ashton."

"Kyle."

"Dex."

"Holli."

"Tisha."

"James."

Acacia."

Everyone introduced themselves. And Veronica nodded. "Nice to meet you all." She kicked Nathan's body." And for killing this sleeze ball!"

We all nodded. "Come on in." Oliver sighed.

I ran inside and to my little mate. He was leaning over a bucket throwing up while Felisha held his hair back and Kate held a pair of glasses that i instantly recognized they were the ones he wore only when he was to lazy to put in his contacts.

"Is he ok?" I asked.

They nodded. "We think you got him preggers." Felisha smiled.

I nodded but on the inside i was so happy. If he was pregnant i would be a father. I walked over and started to rub circles on his back.

He looked up after he was finished. "Surprise bitch you got me pregnant."