Meet My Best Friend

Luca POV

The heat had decided to finally go away. The scent of my heat was fading, but only to be replaced by the smell of pregnancy. I looked at my family as they waited for me to change into my wolf form.

"Is this necessary?" I growled.

"Yes for the well being of yourself and your pups for the first month you have to stay in wolf form!" Acacia and Holli growled.

"Come on Luca!" Lavi sighed. "Do you want to harm them."

"No." I grumbled.

"Then change!" He said calmly.

I sighed but obeyed him. I quickly changed into a brown wolf. I looked up at them and sighed.

You all happy! I yelled in their heads.

"Yes very!" Holli smiled.

I wish Cal was here! He would stand up for me! I sighed.

"We can go call him?" Oliver asked me.

Yes now go do it hurry up! I was jumping for joy.

Cal is my best friend. He is from BloodEarth he was a silly charecter but he was often a serious person when he had to be. He always kept me out of trouble, and he always decided it was funny to tackle me when ever he got the chance.

"Alright he is on his way. I didnt tell him about your predicament i wanna see the bugger squirm!" Oliver cackled like an evil with.

Thanks Oliver! I smiled a wolfy smile and waited for Cal to arrive.

We waited about five minutes before his motorcycle pulled up.

"Holli are you pregnant?" He asked.

I sat and stared up at him.

Hey Cal! I screamed in his head.

"Hey Luca!" He sniffed the air. "2 things why does it smell like pregnancy? And 2 why wont you change into human form?"

Maybe becouse im pregnant! I smiled at him and he hugged me around the neck.

"Really!?" He asked.

Yep!

"Wow..." he sat on the ground in front of me.

Lavi sat next to me and began to pet me. "Hey, Luca?"

Yeah Lavi?

"Your beautiful in wolf form you know?" He whispered to me.

No! I blushed.

"You are love. You are perfect." I blushed.

(Time skip couse im bored with this!)

It had been a month and i was now back in human form and i looked like i swallowed a baby watermelon whole. (Yes his pregnancy is 4 months like a dogs) Cal had decided he would come over once a week and right now i was snuggled into Lavi while Cal next to me eyes trained on the tv.

"Is the tv your mate Cal?" I asked.

"I wish i bet my mate is some over active she wolf like Felisha!" He joked.

Out of no where a shoe hit Cal in the head. "Fuck you Cal! You forget, that if Lavi and Luca decide to stay in SafeHaven, when i find my mate we will be leading this pack."

"I didnt forget!" He yelled at Felisha. "I just dont care!"

"Well i think that Luca and I are gonna stay here." Lavi stated.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah i wouldnt want our pups growing up in such a hostile territory and my pack already knows im gonna stay here with you so they arent happy campers." He rubbed my baby bump a little.

I nodded.

"Yay little Luca is staying here!" Cal hugged me tight.

"Cal dont squish my pups!" I pushed him off of me.

"Oh yeah!" Cal laughed.

We laughed and joked until Cal had to leave.

"Well i hope you like my best friend Lavi!" I smiled at Lavi as Cal left.

"He is interesting."

"You got that right!"