twenty five

nia:
Out of no where, an annoyed Erica storms out of Jasmine's room with Chris following.

"Why did you have to do that? You ruined a perfect moment!" Chris says, practically shouting.

"I don't want you seeing her! If you're going to be with me, then you cannot be with her." Erica shrugs.

"Well guess what? I'm not going to be with you. You can leave now. Just not with me." Chris says.

"Should we cut in..." Crawford nudges me.

"I think Chris has it handled... What do you think he meant when he said 'perfect moment'" me and Crawford smirk at each other.

chris:
"Why? Why do you always pick her?" Erica asks. I know that we are making a scene but I just... I'm so frustrated. "Don't you understand how hard I try for you?"

"You shouldn't. Erica I love the girl in the hospital room. I love her so much and I'm sorry that I don't love you. But I already fell for someone and that person has my heart every second of my life. Everything she does just makes me fall for her more. So stop trying so hard please because it's not going to get you anywhere with me."

"No! You are supposed to love me! You're supposed to tell all that to Jasmine because you love me! Why don't you love me?"

"Because Jasmine already has that spot."