thirty

chris:
"We should do something. I'm getting bored of staring at the ceiling." She sighs.

"Movie?"

"Which?"

"Let's watch the Conjuring." I purposely suggest.

"Chris," she whines.

"Please?" I beg, knowing that she can't stand it.

She groans and sits next to me on the couch I am on.

"Don't complain when I'm screaming in my sleep and hugging you till you die with the characters in the movie." she huffs. I just laugh.

She's such an idiot for not realizing that that's my whole point.

"Okay, put on the movie."

"WHAT IF THE CHARACTERS COME OUT OF THE TV AND EAT ME?!" she whisper shouts.

"Okay okay, I'll do it." I say, getting up and putting the movie in.

"Hurry up!!!" she whines. I jump back into the spot next to her and she digs her head into the side of my body, while covering her face halfway with a pillow. She then tangles her legs with mine and I let out a small sigh.

I miss it. But I know that she probably doesn't.

*30 minutes*

"Jasmine stop hiding behind the pillow!" I complain.

"THEY'RE GOING TO KILL US!!!" she shouts.

We were now sitting on separate couches while I was watching and hugging a pillow that I imagined was Jasmine because the real Jasmine was on the other couch making out with another pillow.

"They're in the tv, stupid!" I say, throwing my pillow at her.

"YAY MORE PROTECTION!" she says, snatching the pillow and pulling it close.

I give up and just laugh.

"Can you at least let one eye see?"

"UGH FINE. IF I DIE, TELL NIA I LOVE HER." she groans. I can't help but laugh even more.

"Where is she anyways?"

"She said she was busy and she's going to be busy a lot now. She got a job somewhere at a café and she hangs out with Crawf a lot. She sort of put me aside. That's why I'm glad we're friends again because now I have you." she says, pulling the pillows off her face.

Everything she just told me makes me feel terrible for leaving again. She'll have no one.