Preface

"Are you ready for this Chlo?" The brunette asked her best friend of six years. The redhead nervously nodded. Stacie picked up the singer's hesitance. "You're not getting cold feet are you?" She asked, to which Chloe furiously shook her head.

"Of course not! I love her. I just... I never thought that this day would actually come and now that it's here, it's just a little overwhelming." Stacie grinned.

"C'mon Chloe. This is probably going to be one of the best days of your life. You look beautiful, all your friends are out there and you're marrying the love of your life." Stacie said with a happy tone of voice. She really was ecstatic for her best friend. This event was a long time coming and the brunette was just happy that Chloe wanted her to be the maid of honor.

There was a knock at the door. "Are you decent in there, Bug?" Chloe laughed.

"We're all good daddy," She yelled before her father popped his head through the door, stepping in a little further after confirming it was indeed safe.

"Are you ready pumpkin?" He asked gently. Chloe nodded, still a little nervous, but also thrilled that she was finally going to get to marry Beca Mitchell.

"Stop pacing Beca, you're going to wrinkle your suit." Aubrey tried to calm her friend down, who was waiting in her separate room, away from her soon to be wife.

"I just... I'm nervous Bree." Aubrey stood up, resting a hand on Beca's shoulder, rooting her in place.

"I don't know why. After everything you and Chloe have been through, I'd think you'd be over the moon to finally take that girl off the market." She said with a knowing smile. Beca just rolled her eyes.

"She's been off the market for six years, thank you." Aubrey snorted.

"Five years as far as anyone else knows, though, remember?" Beca nodded.

"Yes, I know. But it's been six years for me. Some of the best of my life." Aubrey grinned.

"And as happy as I am to hear that you're happy, we've got an altar to be at. Wouldn't want the groom to be late for her own wedding right?" She said with a wink before ushering Beca towards to white beach sands where she was going to marry the one who broke down her walls and made her trust in love again.