4

Kiara

"Woah dis place is nice." I dropped my bags on the floor plopping down on the couch.

"Glad you like it." She smiled at me before rubbing her eyes.

"You can go to bed and I'll take care of everything."

"No, it's okay I wanna help."

I shrugged getting up opening packages that I'm guessing she bought for the house. It's curtains and throw pillows the house looks plain without them.

"When did you buy all this?" I stood upon a stool setting up the curtains.

"Two weeks ago."

My managers' name is Chelsea and we've been working for a while. She became my best friend and I tell her everything.

"What's up with you?" She looked at me while laying out a small carpet on the floor.

"I've been single for too long," I said adding a weak smile.

"Girl you will be okay. I'm telling you, you will find someone special." She patted my back before walking to the kitchen.

"Hopefully you ass is right." I scoffed kicking my suitcase into my room.

I already miss my momma but now that we're alone it's time for you to get to know me better.

My full name is Kiara D'shun Mitchell. I was born April 1st and I'm an Aries. I'm very obsessive over someone or something if I like how you roll imma try to be with you 24/7. A lot of people don't like how easily attached I am but it's not my fault.

I'm a very picky person.

My last relationship was probably two years ago. I thought everything was going fine between but I guess not. Throughout my whole life, I've always been able to say 'I tried to make it work'.

"You almost done in here?" Chelsea asked poking her head from around the corner. "Yea just give me a minute." I huffed pushing my shoes into my closet color coordinate.

"You are so extra." She chuckled sitting on my neatly made bed. "Well, I like things perfect." I grinned folding black shirts and tucked them away on one side of the draw.

"I see that."

"Finally we're done." I sighed collapsing into the couch taking a look at our house. "See I told you we would finish." She gave me a high five before sitting down next to me.

"Barely. It's one in the morning." I nudge her arm playful.

"Well clean up and go to bed." She smiled stretching out on the couch.

Sleep sounds good right about now.

Trinity

"This doesn't mean we're together so don't go around the school talking about something that isn't true."  I put my hair in a ponytail laying up against Ray.

"Whatever you say, baby." She kissed my cheek softly."I'm serious Ray." I looked dead in her eyes cupping her face."Baby I know." She pecked my lips. "Stop calling me that," I growled wiping my mouth and snatched the tv remote from her.

"Okay, princess."

I rolled my eyes as she wrapped her arm around me. "You remember when we were together?" She asked turning my face towards her.

"No, I don't remember." I scoffed closing my eyes "Man stop playing with me." She stroked my bottom lip but I slapped her hand away.

"I think I should go because you playing with me and I'm not for it." I got out of her bed putting my jacket on.

I don't know why I came here. I should've stayed at home minding my business. Ray always wants to be slick and try to get back with me.

"Baby don't be like that." She sat up putting her hands on my waist.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"For the last time, I'm not your baby! Or your princess or your girlfriend! Stop acting like we're together." I snapped as she stood up getting in my face pushing me against the wall.

"Don't fucking talk to me like that!" She balled up her fist.

"That's why we not together! Your so abusive when things don't go your way!" I shoved her multiple times as my chest went up and down.

"So it's my fault?"

My eyes stung due to the tears trying to come out. I'm too old for this, I shouldn't be going back and forth with this girl.

"This is too much." I sniffed walking out of her room.

Like I said I am to grown for this. I'm only 18 years old, I shouldn't have to argue with someone. I need to remove Ray from my life and keep things pushing no matter what.

Hopefully, this walk home will clear my mind.