27

Kiara

We laid on each other while watching the water come over the sand, it wasn't just a normal beach, it was a beach with black sand and sea stars all over. I looked at Trinity and she looked at me smiling, I was greeted with a soft kiss yet sensual.

She's beautiful.

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Trinity playfully punched me after gettin up.

"Where you going?" I said standing up next to her.

Her nose is really cute.

"Relax bubu." She unzipped my sweater and pulled down my sweatpants leaving me in a sports bra and boxers.

Our attire is similar and I like it except her boxers were a little bit tighter. I followed behind her as she walked towards the water. I stopped at the edge where the water goes over my feet.

"I'll wait here." I chuckled nervously "It would be a shame if someone saw me naked, someone else besides you." Trinity said while pulling her bra over her head.

"Alright, I'm coming!" I ran towards her as the water hit my knees then at my waist as I went further out.

"Your ridiculous." She fixed her bra and allowed me to kiss her cheek.

Her lips are always soft

"Always staring at me." She blushed looking down at her reflection in the water.

"I can't help it. It's like when I see you all I can do is smile, your the highlight of my day and I value our time. Your the best thing that's ever happened to me." I said grabbing at her waist as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

That's... the nicest thing I ever said.

"Bubu... I didn't know you felt that way." Trinity cooed.

This is a big move.

"I- I love you." I gave her a toothy grin that showed how I really feel.

"I love you too." She said before kissing me, there was a feeling in my stomach and I didn't want it to leave.

We don't say 'I love you' that much because it's a touchy subject after everything going on at the house. I tell her not to pay attention to Chelsea or Kae because I know she'll end up saying somethings.

We let go of each other trying to catch our breath. I felt her stomach growl since we were pushed against each other.

"You want ice cream?" I asked taking her hand and walked out of the water.

"Nah, I'll cook when we get home." She responded while picking up her clothes.

I wanna remember this place.

I took a mason jar from her car and filled it up with black sand along with seashells. I took a marker from my sweater and wrote on the lid of the jar.

Tiara 2-19-18

I added small hearts around it and got up taking my clothes. I'm gonna put it in my room on my dresser, I was distracted by the noise of a camera shutter.

"Awe, you look like a little kid." Trinity jumped up and down showing me the picture.

I actually look happy

"No more pictures, I'm hungry." I chuckled as we walked out to the car, I didn't know I was capable of feeling this way towards someone.

"What're you in the mood for." Trinity sat on her towel and started up the car.

I put my hand in between her thighs and left it there, she did the same thing but rubbed her fingers against me.

"Wait till we get home." Trinity grabbed my breast and pulled down my sports bra.

What is she doing

She leaned closer and kissed my nipple before putting it in her mouth, it felt nice but I wanted more than that.

I need more than that

Trinity

"Gimme kiss." I put my hand in Kiara's shorts as she rubbed my thighs.

"Where do you want it?" Kiara looked at me with low eyes, she stood in between my legs while smiling.

I was sitting on the kitchen table and ran my fingers through my hair. We're high which is better than how we usually feel.

"Bubu, Gimme kiss on the lips." I cried as she laid me down on my back.

"You get one kiss." She opened my legs and touched my clit through my panties.

"Don't tease me." I whined as she placed her hand on the front of my underwear and pulled them down.

I moaned softly as she plunged two fingers inside me and placed her mouth on my clit. She sucked on it harshly while fingering me at a fast pace, I arched my back against her allowing her to eat at my core.

"Mhm, right there!" I yelled out and grabbed onto her head.

Kiara held my waist so I wouldn't run from her, I wanted to run but she's going easy on me right now. Kiara doesn't know what 'going easy' is, it's like she gets rougher and rougher.

"Fuck! Fuck! Shit!" I cussed as my toes curled up, I felt myself getting closer to my end point but before I could Kiara shoved her tongue in me.

"You gotta hold it for me." Kiara had her arms wrapped around my legs and continued eating me out

She hit my spot repeatedly and I came in her mouth, she pulled my panties up after licking me clean. I was pulled up by my shirt and forced into a rough kiss.

Sweet.

We sucked on each other's tongue but let go to look at each other. I got off the table and signaled her to get on, I opened her fridge taking out a tray of ice.

It gets better than this.

Yerrr❗️❗️

Chapter was lit!

Kiara expressing her feelings

More to come