17

Trinity

I don't really miss Kiara because I know she's gonna coming back home soon. We don't live together and I'd like to keep that way, I'm not that comfortable with her yet.

Sometimes I don't like when she touches me or when she kisses me to much. One minute I like it then another minute it makes me uncomfortable. I hang out with Ashley and we've been trying to get her a girlfriend but bitches are just so picky.

"Why can't I get someone like you? You and Kiara are happy together so why can't I be like y'all." Ashley said laying in bed.

"Sweetheart we just got together so of course we're happy." I sat on her back with my legs on each side.

"Ask Kiara to put me with one of her friends." She had her face deep in a pillow.

"When I talk to her I will." I rubbed her shoulders down her lower back.

"What's Kiara like?" She turned her face to the side as I moved her hair out the way.

I took a minute to think before saying anything, there's a lot of words I could use to describe Kiara.

"She's lovely, she's caring and delicate. I like her a lot y'know and I don't normally feel that way towards people." I smiled as I got off her back and laid on the other couch.

I want something with Kiara, I don't want to be someone who she fucks and then puts me to the side. I've been in that position before and I hate it with a passion, Ray used to be like that with mean but she did it cause she "loved" me.

"If I got with Ray would you be mad." Ashley looked at me as I looked back at her.

"Don't settle for less. Ray is nothing and will always be nothing, she's gonna play you baby." I rubbed my temples and blew a strand of hair out my face.

"I don't understand how you could talk down on someone you once loved." Ashley said resting her head in her hand

"Fine, you wanna mess with Ray then be my guest. She's not the best person Ash, she's rude and manipulative." I sighed picking up my phone.

Oh my baby texted me.

"You refuse to let me be happy." She said bluntly making me roll my eyes.

"Whatever." I took my sweatshirt and put it on messing up my hair.

"Where you going?" Ashley grabbed my hand looking at me.

"Home." I chuckled flipping my hair letting it hit my back.

"Well bye I guess." She sighed letting my hand go. I kissed her cheek multiple times making her laughing.

"Don't be a big baby." I cooed pulling her into a hug.

All my friends are a bunch of babies but I love them with everything inside me. Ashley is one of a kind and I just couldn't let her walk out my life.

I left closing her front door and walked across her lawn to my car. I want the best for a Ashley and Ray just ...isn't the best for Ashley! I could make a book of why not to mess with Ray and the title would be "Never fuck with a bitch named Ray!"

I'm not crazy man I'm telling you

Kiara

I sat with Chelsea sipping my tea while she looked at me, Trinity thinks I'm to hood to drink tea which isn't true. I'm already tired of being in Atlanta because it's the same stuff everyday.