22

Trinity

"Hello," I said groggily holding my phone to my ear. I didn't mind that Ray was calling me because I know I'm not getting with her.

"Can you come over?" It sounded like she was crying and I hate when people cry.

I really shouldn't go.

"I'll be there in a minute." I sighed deeply before getting out of bed.

Kiara won't be mad if you tell her. Umm yea she will.

I put my clothes on and grabbed my duffel bag. I had fun last night but I still don't like how Kiara hasn't eaten my pussy after I ate hers.

"Sis your on tv," Chelsea said grabbing my hand and sat me on the couch.

My ass is really big. Woah.

"Awe look at my bubu." I smiled as pictures of us were shown.

I don't even watch TMZ but apparently, I'm on it. Kiara was looking cute but I was beautiful, no shade of course.  Other pictures of us were shown and I didn't mind but I look like a hot mess sometimes.

I really need to go

"Can you tell Kiara I'll see her later." I smiled as she nodded her head and I picked up my bag.

I'm not cheating, I'm not cheating, I'm not cheating.

I looked at my phone as Ray sent multiple texts to me. Ray has a couple of screws that came undone and we've always worked on that. Sometimes ray has breakdowns that last a while and she's never had medication for it.

That poor girl.

I turned my location off on my phone before coming inside Ray's house. I took my shoes off and went up to the stairs.

I stood in the middle of the hallway only to be tackled onto the wooden floor. My wrist were pinned down as tears fell on my face. I wasn't scared because I've been through this situation multiple times.

This used to be chulo.

"It's okay, I'm here." I allowed her to lay down on me even though she's twice my size.

"I'm sorry." She sobbed and I tried to get up.

"Chulo, what's wrong? You haven't cried like this in forever." I got in bed with her and she cried cuddling me.

I felt guilty for being in bed with another girl.

"I have no one to hold me!"

I kissed her head softly so she'll stop crying and it worked. Ray tries to make people happy but it comes off in a bad way.

"You're- your so happy with Kiara and I just wanted to be happy with you." She whispered and I started to feel bad.

This used to be my bubu and when we broke up I treated her poorly.

"You do make me happy, every time when you flirt with me I smile but you can't do that anymore. We can be friends and sleepover but we can't flirt cause those days are over."

Ray nodded her head while holding my waist. I kissed her forehead softly, she leaned in trying to kiss me.

This isn't supposed to happen.

"You- you can't do that," I said putting my hand in her face.

Out of pocket

"Sorry."

She just wanna be a fast little girl.

"Stop tryna fuck." I chuckled as she grabbed my ass using both hands.