36

Kiara

Tuesday

"Yo, your going crazy," I said with a smile on my face. "You haven't seen crazy!" Trinity slammed her locker causing people to look at us.

"Fuck bitches on your OWN time." Trinity scoffed walking up the stairs to the first period. "Baby, I love you and you know that." I grabbed her hand pulling her aside. "I'm not throwing dirt on ya name so stop thinking differently."

Sweet talk yadigg

"Then stop neglecting me ." She said softly while looking away. "I'm sorry ma."

"Gimme a kiss."

I kissed Jaylen this morning

"Nah." I huffed as Trinity yanked her hand away and walked off, I scratched the back of my head.

"I hate you!" Trinity yelled pushing through everybody, I gotta cut Jaylen off if this is how Trinity plans on acting like this.

I don't know why I started messing with Jaylen in the first place she's not even all that. By tonight I'll make everything up to Trinity.

I went up to the stairs to the first period and sat next to Trinity in the back. She got up but I grabbed her wrist pulling her down in the chair.

"You know what Kiara? You want a bitch to put up with your shit, then you need to find someone else." She yelled but didn't bring her voice above a whisper.

She really is tired of this

"I understand." I sighed sinking in my seat playing with my pencil. "I... truly am sorry for neglecting you and pushing you away. Believe I'm sorry and I'll do anything for you to see that." I looked in her eyes holding her hand.

"I can't afford to look stupid," Trinity mumbled. "Come over and I'll make it up." I hate making Trinity mad although I do things that you can't get over. She's a very frustrated person with a lot on her plate.

Why would I be with someone who's more emotional than me?

"Whatever." She turned looking ahead at the board. Why is she so mad? I already apologized, therefore, she should put this behind her and move on.

She's so extra sometimes

"Bruh get over it," I said snatching her pencil away. "Oh, perhaps I  take you to the bathroom and strip out of my clothes!" Trinity scoffed

That would be nice

The bell rang and Trinity got up for the next period. We have a gym next period and I hope she gets over this.

"Gimme a kiss," I said holding Trinity's hand. "Go kiss that bitch you always with." She mumbled before kissing my cheek softly. I rolled my eyes as she took me to the gymnasium.

Maybe Trinity got over it, maybe not. I don't know what I want from her but I know that I want her. As you can see I'm a very indecisive person.

Trinity
Evening

I decided to go out with Kiara this evening and give her a chance to apologize.  "What about this one?" I said spinning around showing Ashley my dress, it was a black strapless dress that stopped at my knees.

"Yea thas cute, but I don't think you should go." Ashley sat up crossing her arms.

"Why is that?" I stood in front of her playing with the strands of hair in her face. She shrugged as I let her go.