Worst Nightmare

The party has already ended and it was time to go home. "Hey Legolas!" I called out, he turned around with a smile on his face which made my stomach turn. "Yes?" as he raised his eyebrows making me want to smack that smirk off his face.

"Are we going first?" I asked not looking into his eyes, his smile then faded "Yes, but Haldir will be accompanying us." he said as if he dreaded to say that. "oh, ok." I said as I awkwardly turned around and walked to my horse. Well, this is gonna be fun, note the sarcasm!

I mounted my horse and so did Legolas, I galloped next to him but a few seconds Haldir appeared next to me. "Hi Haldir." I said as I looked at Haldir who was wearing a Tunic that hugged his muscles. "Shall we race like old times?" he asked me and Legolas. "Sure!" I said quickly before Legolas could say something with a frown on his face. Before both of them could speak I galloped my horse forward leaving them both behind me.

I didn't know what to feel between those two. I don't know if I could even trust this necklace of mine to tell me who to be with. "ANA! WAIT!" I could hear Haldir calling out but I shouted back "HURRY UP SLOW POKES!!" I laughed at my comment, but then a piercing scream came from above me as I came out into the open. I quickly covered my ears and fell off my horse. I could hear Haldir shouting "NAZGULS!" I quickly looked up to see three huge dragons flying above me with some reaper on their backs, they were circling me as if I was their prey but I had a bad feeling that I was.

"Sheeee issss thee oonneee..." one of them hissed in a scary whisper but was enough to bring goosebumps and make the hair on the back of my neck stand. I was scared. "ANYA!" I heard Legolas shout as I saw him and Haldir galloping towards me in the distance. I could feel tears filling my eyes.

I was frozen where I stood not knowing what to do, "Legol--" before I could finish shouting one of the riders of the dragons grabbed me, next thing I knew I was flying off the ground and I was trembling with fear. "LEGOLAS!! HELP!" I shouted with fear.

"ANYA!!!!!!"

Was the last thing I heard from Legolas before I blacked out.

Legolas' POV

My heart was breaking again, my soul was shattering, my whole world just faded.

I promised myself for the last thousand years that if I would be reunited with Anya then I would protect her but here I was on my knees in the middle of the field right outside of Lothlorien watching as one of the Nazguls bring Anya up in the sky higher and higher.

Elves around me were running towards where the Nazguls were flying trying to shoot their arrows but I knew it was no use. Haldir was shaking my shoulders trying to get me up but all I could hear was the breaking of my heart and how Anya screamed for my help LEGOLAS!! HELP! LEGOLAS HELLP! LEGOLAS HELP! repeated in my head. Once again I have lost her, I bowed my head down and pictures of me and Anya flashed in my head and our last kiss.

But that wasn't gonna stop me.

I'm gonna get her back, I'm gonna save her, I'm gonna find her even if it takes my life. I shall not wait another thousand years or even a day. I will take my bow and daggers and vow to the Valar that I will have her back in my arms.

My Life, my world, my Love, my Anastasia.

I'm coming Anya!

Haldir's POV

        NO! NO! NO! I forced my feet to run faster as I dismounted my horse, I shall not lose her! I will not! I just kept shooting my arrows at the Nazgul's Hell-Hawk (the Nazgul's dragon) praying to the Valar that my 4000 years of archery didn't go to such a waste.