Going back to battle.

** Saturday

I remember how I fell in love with Legolas, I remembered our first kiss to our last and I also remembered his last words. Everything overwhelmed me with a feeling I have never felt in a long time,

Home.

I also remembered the pain of dying and the pain of losing Legolas but that isn't the worst having to remember just now-- everything in your life from what's true and what's not, to your feelings of a certain someone then realizing how you just hurt them by almost falling for someone else. I couldn't believe that I thought I loved Haldir, I couldn't believe that I hurt Legolas and that's what hurt me the most.

My eyes slowly opened as I laid down on the cold hard ground remembering how the light of my necklace which was actually the symbol of Legolas' love broke and opened my eyes. I then realized it was morning and Legolas and the rest must of have left already for the battle that was-- is caused by me. I pushed myself off the ground quickly ignoring the quick dizziness as it took over my head, but I pushed my doors opened and made my way to where King Thranduil and my mother was.

"Naneth!!" I called out as I entered the throne room looking like an elleth with a massive hang over. "Oi, Ana what happened to you?" my mother asked with concern as she stood up but my eyes snapped to her and I said "I remember everything." at first everyone in the throne room was confused until I broke the silence by saying "I'm bringing Legolas home again." King Thranduil and my mother's eyes widen and they both stood up walking after me as I left to go to the armory room.

"Anastasia! You cannot go out there, as of now you clearly remembered what happen last time-- I simply can't let it happen again." my mother yelled at me as I quickly chose what to wear. "But mother the Witch king would stop at nothing to get his hands on me. If I killed him once then I can kill him again." Those were my last words towards my mother and King Thranduil but I wasn't even sure myself if that sentence was just true or just words to convince myself that I won't die this time. My heart ached at the memory of me dying, the pain of the sword plunging in my stomach was enough for me to bare but the thought of not remembering Legolas and living all these years not remembering him just broke my heart.

but now I was determined to make everything right.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

3rd Person POV:

Just right out of the forest of Lothlorien a battle sprung to life. Metals are hitting against metal, bodies are falling, only one nazgul was defeated out of three leaving one more nazgul and the Witch King. Uruk-hais were all over the place slaying everything and anything that lives and breathes. Haldir and Legolas were up against the Witch King trying to defend and protect the one person that they truly love. Haldir is determined to win Ana over while Legolas was more determined to keep her fate from repeating itself.

He can't lose Ana he just couldn't go through all the pain all over again. Everyday ever since he was reunited with his beloved Anastasia he hoped that one morning Anya would run to his room wake him up with her precious lips kissing him over and over reminiscing the memories they both had together. Anya telling him how much she is glad and blessed that she could remember but the day never came and that day may never come. "My friend." Legolas called out to Haldir as both of them tried to even make a scratch on the Witch King. Haldir looked at Legolas "You take care of Ana for me... She has always loved you... she chooses you." Legolas said with a heavy heart.

Haldir looked at Legolas with a concerned look. "If I don't make it my friend." Legolas said. "My friend, you are mistaken it has always been you." Haldir replied both of them didn't knew who exactly was Ana's true love even though before it was Legolas but that was Anya. As both of them were distracted by whom Ana loved they didn't notice as the Witch King swung his flail knocking both elves to the ground with their weapon flying out of reach. "I shall kill her but first I shall kill the ones she love." the Witch King hissed at Haldir and Legolas as both of them were laying on the ground staring at the Witch King wondering if this was their last time to live.

When all of a sudden one warrior jumped in a kicked the Witch King to the ground, the warrior then helped Haldir and Legolas off the ground. "Hannon lle." Legolas spoke (Thank you) The Witch King let out a piercing scream "Who dares comes between the Witch King and his prey?!" the Witch King hissed. The warrior then took of his/her helmet and asked "Remember me?" "Ana?" both Haldir and Legolas gasped in shock, but Anya turned around her eyes connecting with only Legolas' and she said "No, I am Anya." she then turned around to attack the Witch King. Haldir and Legolas quickly picked up their weapons to go and help Anya. "Ana-- I mean Anya who do you truly love?" Haldir shouted as they all battled the Witch King.

Anya rolled her eyes and said "Haldir-- Legolas-- I remember everything." Making Haldir and Legolas' eyes grew wide. "You remember?" Legolas asked with a smile slowly growing on his face "Can we please talk after the battle-- seriously why do people talk during times like these because last time this got me killed." Anya yelled.

As the Witch King whirled his flail around Anya then pushed Haldir and Legolas to the side as she ducked. She then sliced the Witch King's chest making him fall to his knees. Anya stood in front of him with a smirk on her face "Remember this? But this time I want you to stay dead." Anya yelled as she once again stabbed the Witch King in his face with her sword but then then Witch King screamed and an impact came from his body as he crumpled into a small ball making Anya fly back but then Legolas jumped to catch her in his arms. Everybody was then just finishing up the rest of the Uruk-hais even though a lot of elves have fallen Haldir and Legolas were both glad that Anya was still alive.

Legolas looked down to Anya as she was in his arms "Are you sure you remember?" Anya looked tired but she was more relieved than ever. She stood up along with Legolas and she said "Legolas you waited for 1000 years for me thinking I would come back to you?" her voice was harsh that it made Legolas flinch "With your best friend trying to court me as well and you still think I'll choose you? And you think my memories will come back in an instant then I'll be running into your arms?" Legolas' eyes looked down to the ground with a sadness that could break a human's heart but then he heard Anya giggle.

As his eyes looked back up to Anya he saw her smiling at him with her green eyes twinkling in the sun. "I was just jesting. Of course silly Elf I remember." Anya said as she threw her arms around Legolas' neck and pulled him into a passionate kiss. Legolas was shock and surprise but as he started to kiss back and her words sinking into his brain a happiness washed over Legolas. Every muscle, every cell in his body was filled with utter happiness. Legolas wrapped his arms around Anya's waist slightly lifting her up making her squeal a bit in the kiss. Many people around them started to clap hands even Haldir.

It was painful for him to be rejected by his first love but if she was happy than so was he. He knew that one day this would happen, he knew that it was Legolas all along but he had hope that maybe it could be him even for just a second. Anya pulled away as she stared into the blue orbs that she has been secretly yearning for over 1000 years. "I love you Legolas... I would never forget that." Anya said as stayed in his arms where she wanted to be and where she belong. "I love you Anya always have and forever will. I would wait for you for 1000 years I would--" but Legolas was cut off as Anya put her finger to his lips. "I know, you would go to the edge of the world for me just please marry me when we get back no more plans in breaking the wedding up." Anya said, taking the words right out of Legolas.

Legolas smiled at her and pulled her into a loving kiss right before they were about to leave to go back,

HOME.

This is not the end! But it is the second to the last chapter!! :D