Total Drama Island- New Version

What happens when two best friends fall for the same girl? Noah and Cody fall for Hadley(Scout). What will happen to their friendship? Who will she choose?

A/N before reading: the girl on the cover I found her on google. All I did was add purple ombre and darkened the blonde part. Enjoy this story!

A/N 2 before reading: I added Hadley(Scout) and Gabe. Gabe was added because I can't stand odd numbers that make un-even teams.

A/N 3 before reading: Gabe. The blue parts on the cover were originally grey but I colors them. I found him on google.
--

I'm Hadley Scout Grace. You'd better call me Scout or you're dead. Don't ask why I go by Scout. It's way too personal. I'm sixteen years old. I'm from Toronto, Ontario, Canada. For eight weeks, I'll be in Muskoka, Ontario, Canada, three hours away from my mom and brother. I could be farther but I'll take what I can get.

A stupid reality contest show? Who comes up with the stuff we watch these days?! I'll have to deal with twenty-three other teens. And I hate people. Face it Scout, you hate pretty much everything.

So why am I doing this show? Reasons are-
•to get away from my mom and pesky little brother.
•so I'm not bored over the summer.
•to be able to actually get to know people.
•uncle Chris is the host of the show and he begged me to come.

"This better be worth it Chris." I mutter to myself.

I have dirty blonde hair with pink purple and blue ombre. I have aqua blue eyes. I'm really tall and skinny. I do track and play soccer. I have a twelve year old brother Max. My mom Annie is a single mom.

I always wear my Pandora charm bracelet. A dog, soccer ball, sneaker, music note, carriage, and my pink and black colored beads. You'd have no idea if I told you how important that thing is to me. I wear a black ripped shirt with a pink under shirt. I wear short shorts with black lace at the bottom.

-Flashback-
"Oh come on Hadley!" My uncle Chris sits in our large living room.

"No!"

He really thinks he can convince me to do a contest that's also a reality show? Hah, he's crazy. As much as I love my uncle, I will not do a reality show.

"Please for your uncle McLean." He begs. He gives me the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine! But only because you know that I give into your puppy dog eyes." That's true, Uncle Chris is the only person who can manipulate me with puppy dog eyes. It doesn't work with anyone else.

"And because you love your uncle Chris." He smiles cheekily.

"Yeah yeah."

"I'll see you in two weeks."

--

So that's why I'm on this boat heading to a reality show. I don't mind the contest part because I'm really competitive but I don't want a camera shoved in my face 24/7.

"We're here." The driver of the boat says.

What the HELL is this dump?! Uncle Chris, you're so dead.