Chapter Seven

Izzy's POV:

"Come on Sadie! Faster!" I squeal at the chubby girl lagging behind me. "SlenderMan will get you if you don't! Maybe he'll eat your brains!" Sadie squeals a bit. "Nuh huh! He signed a contract!" Okay she's smarter than she looks. Can't say the same for that Lindsay girl. "But he wears a lawyer suit. Which means he's a lawyer. He can find a loop hole to anything." I state matter of factly. I turn to see no Sadie. I look around desperately and to no success, she's nowhere in sight.

Tentacles wrap around me. I scream punch and kick. Finally, I get the chance to bite his tentacle. He lets out an un-human sound. Well obviously, he's not human. I run only to be caught in him again. And this time I don't escape.

Heather's POV:

"Beth don't be such an idiot!" I scream at the lame Girl Scout. "Don't be such a brat!" She counters. "We need to go right." I yell as we have come across two paths, a left and right. Of course. "We need to go left!" She yells louder then me. "Shut up before he finds us!" I whisper loudly.

"Ah!" Beth screams. I turn to see SlenderMan. I scream running in the opposite direction. "Who says I can't be a team of one." "Me." Chris says over the loud speaker and I roll my eyes.

Slimy, icky arms pick me up. "Put me down!" I squeal, kicking. I finally kick the creature where the sun don't shine and it lets out an un-human howl in pain. He still holds me and brings me to a dock and boat. He throws me on the boat and leaves.

"You can not do this!" I scream and kick the side of the boat. "Owie." I whine in pain. "You lost Heather." Chris breaks my whine. "Oh shut it McLean." I push him in the water. He resurfaces exclaiming about his hair. I mock him, earning a glare.

"I was gonna bring you back as an extra contestant once this was over, but screw that." Chris says glaring at me. My smirk fades. "What?" I'm interested now. "I can be nicer to you if I'm on the show still." I grin. "Deal." He sighs.

Oh yes, I'm back in and I will win.

--

Sadie

Izzy

Beth

--Heather will be back--

The other reappearing will be a secret hehe.