The Best.

Keke

"Thomas what are you doing here"

"I should be asking you the same thing Lauren and don't call me by my first name, who do you think you are?"

"Whatever man why are you here?"

"I'm trying to figure out if I should fire my employee for not coming to work what the hell are you doing here?"

"This is my friend's boyfriend's house. She invited me over"

"Is this your friend? She looks beat up but kinda familiar"

"I'm Kehlani, I don't believe we've met before."

"I swear I've seen you somewhere. Have you ever been to the Sprint store on 51st?"

"My boyfriend actually works there."

"Which is my ex boyfriend." I spoke up

"You're his lockscreen! How have you been, how has he been? He was a little hurt about your disappearance and Keke shut up, I didn't ask."

"Dad that's enough interrogating damn. We're leaving. Go in there with your little phone technician. This should good."

"Whatever. Bye. Nice seeing you Kehlani, hope all is well with you and August."

"Same with you, have a nice day"

Kehlani

I don't know how to feel about Keke trying go rescue me but I'm grateful. It definitely is not what I expected but it'll do. She is like a changed person, in a good way though. I really appreciate her either way. Even though I feel like she's only doing it out of guilt. She thinks I'm stupid and I'm always woke so I know when a bitch is playing. I'm just glad I'm out this bitch with his bitch ass. These hormones, boy I tell ya'. That whole little statement made no sense. I just ready to be home with my baby, shit got me trippin.

"We're going to the hospital" she stated

"I'm fine man. Just take me home" this gut feeling was telling me not to go to this damn hospital. I don't have time for bad news today.

"You said he was raping and beating you right? What if something is wrong? This is bad. You need to go to this hospital. Stop being so damn stubborn, I'm trying to help you."

"Watch your fucking tone. I know you're trying to help me and all but you are not my momma. You're making the black come out of me and I ain't with it. You need to chill. I need to go home. Thanks for caring though."

"Okay." She simply stated

What seemed like thirty minutes passed and we were still driving. Rodney ain't live this far away from my house. Maybe fifteen to twenty minutes but this shit is taking ages. She was just as calm as ever just sitting over there looking how she looking. Just pissing me off. I don't even know why she even wants to help me with my babies. Yeah, I heard her sob story but that don't mean shit. It could be a lie for all I know. She's a fraud just like her "religious" conniving friend and her stupid abusive ass boyfriend. Who would've known calling on a damn ghost would cause this much trouble coming behind it? Crazy. I don't regret it though. I'm in a happy place overall excluding the fact that all of this bullshit is happening.

"Keke this don't look like my house."

"This obviously isn't your house. Get out."

"I said I didn't need to go the damn hospital Keke. Were you listening to me!" I started crying. Fuck. I'm going soft.

"Why are you crying? You're irritating me. Come on. I'm doing this for your safety and the safety of someone that I was once in love with. Losing these kids would hurt Aug just as much as it'll hurt you and when he hurts girl it's nothing nice."