Maybe

Rodney

"Just that easy." I walked over to the side of the bed and watched Lani as she slept.

"You still look beautiful baby." I touched her forehead. She looked at me with worried eyes.

"What's wrong bitch? You thought you was gonna get away that easily? Well ya thought wrong. This time we are moving away and I mean far away just you me and the open road. "

I signaled for her to shut the hell up.

"No ! Rodney get away from me! Why are you doing this ?" She whispered.

"Bitch.....you wanna die ? You want our babies to die ?" She hushed up real quick.
"Now Ima sneak ya ass outta this hospital and you're gonna keep your mouth shut or the hallow tips gon pop off in that ass.......got it ?" She gave me a simple nod.

Kehlani

Back to square fucking one. If that bitch ass nurse let me out when Aug asked her to I wouldn't be in this shit. Or if I wouldn't have begged Aug to go get the girls. I'm so stupid! I looked outside to see if there was anyone that could help me nothing.

"Could I pee before..." He cut me off.

"Hurry the fuck up and when we leave here and you say even a alphabet I'll handle yo ass. "

I gave him a convincing nod and walked into the bathroom. I refuse to let this go down.

"I could sit in here till Aug gets here... I'm way too big to put up a fight. Plus putting my babies in danger I could never. "

I heard the sound of the door knob twist.

"Please Rodney please just go !" He put his hands on both sides of my shoulders and shook me !

"YOURE MINE,understand that !
I felt someone shake me.

"Kehlani , ma'm get up!" She shook me some more.

"GET OFF OF ME ! GET OUT!" I held my eyes shut.

My eyes quickly shot open and I realize I was in the presence of my nurse.

"Are you okay ?" She gently rubbed my head.

"Yea I'm...I'm fine I just need to walk around."

"I'm sorry, but you know that can't happen."

"Please just for 30 minutes I just need some movement. " I picked myself up from the hospital bed.

"30 minutes that's it. If you're not back in 10 I'm coming to look for you." She gave me a smile and let me go about my way.

Walking the halls of the hospital I walked past a couple. Had to be in their mid thirties.

"Oh my God you're gorgeous." The lady said walking my way.

"I wouldn't say gorgeous...." She stopped me.

"You're kidding right? You look amazing to me besides a few minor scratches. Don't let that hold you back."

"I wish I feel as good as you say I look." I looked over and there was a beautiful baby girl laying in a bassinet. "She's beautiful could I ?"

She reached the baby to me.

"Her name is Corinne. She seems to like you!"

"Really ? By the way her name is beautiful!"

"So I see you're showing." She touched the side of my belly.