Two

Kaelin was making EXTREMELY annoying slurping noises with her lips.

            "What the hell are you doing?" Aurora turned around, still holding onto the rope.

            Kaelin paused mid-slurp, "Whaat...I'm bored." she said, then continued to slurp her lips.

            Aurora groaned, "Well at least you can help us out, we're kinda str--RAIN NOOO NOT YET!!" A high pitched scream came from behind her. Almost immediately it ended with a very loud smack, "COME ON!! AT LEAST WAIT UNTIL WE GET HIM INTO THE CAR!!"

           Aurora looked dejectedly at the beat up hand dangling from its white tendons then up at Rain, who wore a small smirk, swinging her scissors covered in blood.

           The hand belonged to the little boy. He sat on the ground. Well, more like he-was-so-scared-that-he-had-collapsed-in-fear-and-had-pissed-himself-because-he-had-just-been-bitch-slapped-halfway-across-Africa-and-was-now-really-out-of-it kind of sitting. Tears ran down the small hand print on his swollen face, mixing with his piss and blood soaked jacket, as he trembled in terror. Aurora sighed.

            "Kay, up you go," she grunted, picking up the frozen boy.

            "Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait--"

            "What." Aurora turned around, cutting Rain off mid-wait.

            "I'm not done. I haven't tied his nerves to his veins, or pulled out his wrist ligaments, or cut through the carpal--"

            "Stop. You can do that, and more, after we get there."

            Rain mumbled something about putting Hemlock roots into her dish the next time they ate shepherd's pie. Aurora ignored her and turned her attention to dragging the boy into the car. 

            Placing the boy onto the now tarp covered seat,--if even a single drop of blood landed onto her $1500 seating interior, she swore that someone would die, excluding Rain since Rain would end up happy if she was killed--she turned to close the door. 

            "I swea--" She began, annoyed that something had caught onto her dark red suede jacket. 

            Instead of finding a ripped hole in her coat, she found herself looking right into two watery, petrified blue eyes. The boy looked at her with fear in his baby blue eyes. Not fear for her, but fear that she would leave him alone with the psycho who had just cut off his hand.

            "N-n-n-no-o...d-don-t...th-that....er-erson," the boy tried to speak through his chattering jaw. He looked awful. His whole body shook as he tried to string together an understandable sentence.

            Aurora looked down. Poor boy, he probably wants his mommy, she thought taking pity of his pathetic little silent plead.

            She smiled, an sweet smile, and gave the boy a pat on the head, "Shhh, don't worry," she cooed, "I'll stay right here. I won't let her hands touch you." The boy still looked terrified and about to pass out, but at least he had stopped pulling on her extremely expensive coat. But oh look, her coat was ruined. He would pay for the bloody fingerprints.

            "Here, Rain, you drive." She gave a pointed look towards Kaelin, and tossed the car keys so she could hand them over.

            And the keys went flying.

            There had to have been a total distance of about two feet between Kaelin and Aurora, but nevertheless Kaelin still managed to fail at catching the gigantic piece of metal slowly floating towards her. Instead of catching it and holding on to it, she grazed it with her fingers and, for some reason--probably because she got scared that the tiny metallic object would hit her face or something--when one finger had hooked onto the ring, she had thrown her hands up in front of her face, and the keys went flying to up over the car. 

            "Oh come on, Kaelin, you suck," Aurora rolled her eyes, "Go get it."

            Kaelin looked like she was about to explode with laughter, "Yo, did you see that?" she ended the sentence with a big fat PPPHFFTTTT. Spit flew everywhere.

            Rain didn't say anything. She was too busy doodling on the floor with what remained of the blood that she had collected in her empty Bacardi bottle. Kaelin looked over.

            "Ooh, can I try?" she asked, making her way over to the other girl.

            Rain passed her the bottle, "Don't use it all,"she said, standing back up, "Yo, Aurora, where're the keys."

            Aurora looked ready to punch someone, with a heavy rock, made of metal, in the balls. Then stab them 24 times with a bowling pin.

            "On the car," she spoke through gritted teeth.

            "Kay." Rain made her way to the car, "Where is it, I can't see."

            "Right there. To the left a bit, no. Right--yeah, right there."

            Rain stood on her tiptoes and strained to see where Aurora was pointing. A metallic gleam caught her eye, "Ohhh, I see it." She reached over the top of the car. 

            And her arms were too short.

            It wasn't like "oh just one more inch" short, no, it was more like "holy shit how fucking short are your arms even? Like can you even touch your head?" short. Rain looked at Aurora.

            "How--"

            "Don't even. You're arms are just as short. You can't reach it either, so don't say anything, or imma cut you." Rain threatened, holding the pair of bloodied scissors like a sword. Aurora held up her hands in defeat, "Yeah, that's what I thought," she said, adding a silent bitch at the end.

            She looked over at Kaelin who was now rolling around on the ground.

            "Dude. What are you doing?"

            Kaelin stopped rolling and looked up backwards at Rain.

            "Rolling on the ground, what does it look like?"

            Rain thought for a moment, then shrugged like it was no big deal--which it wasn't.

            "Well can you get the keys for me," she asked, "I can't reach."

            Kaelin snickered, "Get them yourself." she teased, tracing a small five pointed star on the ground.

            "Fuck off. I just told you, I can't reach." She said the words slowly while maintaining creepy eye contact the entire time.

            Kaelin groaned, "Fine," she said as she, ever so slowly, began to pick herself up.

            "WOULD YOU GUYS HURRY IT UP ALREADY!" The shouting came from a very, very, veeeryyy annoyed Aurora, "I AM HOLDING A BLEEDING SIX-YEAR-OLD CHILD, WHO MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE A FORM OF MILD AUTISM SINCE HE ISN'T TALKING, OR BLINKING, OR MOVING FOR THAT MATTER. I THINK HE IS SLIGHTLY RETARDED. WHATEVER, JUST HURRY UP AND DRIVE."

            Both Kaelin and Rain flipped her the middle finger, before Kaelin went to get the keys. Throwing them at Rain, and almost taking out an eye, she jumped into the passenger seat of the car. Rain shoved the keys into the ignition and turned on the engine.

            "Alright guys, seat belts on."

            The small whimper of the boy was the last thing that could be heard before the roar of the engine and the squealing of wheels drowned everything out.

~~~

Kaelin... soo...i lied the gore is in the next chapter...yeah...at least I dedicated it to you >.<