Six

"RAIINNN!!!!" A piercing shriek cane from the bathroom, "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS STICKY STUFF?!"

"....Hhhh..gghhnh...hhgh..."

"...RAIN!" An EXTREMLY furious Aurora stepped out of the bathroom covered in a green fuzzy towel, "RAIN YOU BETTER EXPLAIN THIS STUFF RIGHT NOW OR IM GOING TO BURN ALL YOUR CANDY!"

"Agghhffffnnbb.................meeeh.."

A seething Aurora bounded down the hall. Without knocking, she slammed the door to Rain's room wide open.

"RAIN GET UP!" Aurora yelled at the lump on the bed. She produced a small lighter from...from somewhere...and proceeded to walk straight up to the closet at the far end of the room.

"...don't move." Rain's voice came from, no not the bed, but from underneath it.

"Rain you better have a good explanation--"

Rain ignored her, "Almost there...don't move..."

"RAIN!"

With a yelp, Rain slithered out from under the bed, clutching her bleeding hand.

"What do you want?!" she said, exasperated, "I almost had him but then you started yelling and whining and--"

A small pink nose poked itself out from under the bed.

"Ahhhhhhohmygoddontnoveshutuphesrightthere," Rain blubbered unintelligible words as she inched her way towards the fuzzy animal.

"RAIN I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU'RE DOING, YOU BETTER EXPLAIN THIS BLUE STUFF RIGHT NOW."

At once, the fluffball hissed and darted back under the bed, into the pit of things never to be seen again. Rain groaned frustrated, "Cough drops, ok, happy?" She dusted herself off and lugged her body onto the bed.

"Come again?"

"You asked for what the sticky stuff was, right?"

"Yes. And I don't care what food, or things you're eating right now. What is this stuff?" She raised a blue stained hand for all to see.

"Cough drops."

"....what?" Aurora said, still not understanding.

Rain sighed, "The sticky stuff is the blue raspberry flavored cough drops that you bought three years ago. I melted them down cause they tasted bad."

Aurora just looked at Rain.

"What? They didn't taste like blue raspberry. It was more of like an old, musty, blue cheese, mixed with the taste of an over ripened papaya, with a hint of minty--"

"You do realize you could've just thrown them away instead of MELTING THEM AND CREATING A GIANT MESS ALL OVER THE ENTIRE BATHROOM THAT I NOW HAVE TO CLEAN UP BECAUSE YOU WERE TOO LAZY TO JUST THROW THEM AWAY."

Rain frowned, "Ahh correction. I wasn't lazy, because melting them meant that I actually had to work to get them to the correct temperature to be able to turn into a liquid, and cough drops are actually quite hard to melt..you would know that if you weren't lazy and had melted them yourself."

"Wait stop. Back up." Aurora waved her hands around wildly, "First off, I'm telling you that you're lazy-- you know you are, so don't try to deny it--second, why would I even consider  melting cough drops?! That thought would never even cross my mind."

Rain shrugged, "Because they tasted bad?" she suggested.

"NO!" Aurora snapped, "Because you're a lazy ass who couldn't walk two feet in front of you to throw them away, and now, oh look at the time, I'm late. Thanks."