1.

The tale of Balara was a long one, yet simple enough.

Balara is an elf who in fact lives in a forest by The Hill, she had run away from the mystical and peaceful land of her elves to live here by herself. She has gorgeous silvery grey eyes, that seem to almost glow in the dark, without the power of the moon making them reflective. Her hair was rather interesting. It was different shades of blue, purple, pink, and whites, was soft but tended to be knotted in the morning with twigs and leaves from the forest floor. Naturally it was EXTREMELY shiny, and sparkly. Like a galaxy. She has two deer antlers sprouted from her head. A beautiful girl.

Balara was in fact an elf at a point in her life, until she aged twenty nine and her elven family and friends casted her out and she turned to a life of greed, gluttony, wrath, sloth, envy, lust and pride. The seven sins that had lead her outcasting.

Though being casted out she had never really minded much for it. She just grabbed the three things she needed; a bag of elven candies, her deer, and herself. Balara strutted out of the forest that was her home as if she never belonged to it. She did not know where she was going or where she would end up. But that was the way she went. Walking at such a fast pace to the north that she appeared to be flying. In fact she went so quick she did not see the man who lived near a body of water who goes by J. M. Barrie, he later wrote a book based off the rare child. Peter Pan, a book about a boy who flew North to a place called Neverland - a world not too different from Middle Earth. Though he added a few twists to the story, adding his touch to it.

That was hundreds of years ago, she aged slowly, she still does, the one hundred and nine year old only looks a day over fifteen.

She is not very well known, but some Hobbits have reported seeing glowing eyes peering at them as they walked by. Many little Hobbit children have told their parents about a beautiful girl playing with them, singing Pop-Goes-The-Weasle as they giggled her chasing behind them. Her hair reaching past her shoulders. The kids claimed she would give them little candies and told them to come play with her again. But, the short parents of the children would always demand they gave them the candy and told them to NEVER go see the lady again. Some would go back, but they never returned home for second breakfast.

Her face, as i said, seemed young, which also attracted attention from the tween aged (twenty years, in human years) Hobbits. They would come to the edge of the forest, and sit down. Not daring to go in for they have heard that she was much like a siren in a way; dragging her victims in the forest and keeping them there. Feeding off their rotting bodies that became filled with love and despair. But those were rumours, no teenaged boy or girl has ever entered the forest to find out what truly happens inside the forest. Because they've become too judgefull. The parents of the kids that went into the forest and didn't come out, told their friends who told the teenagers, who payed the siren to spare them by telling her a story. Much like the Japanese of our Earth do with the supposed 'Kappa' that sweeps children off the ground and into the water, the parents save their children by taking a cucumber and engraving their child's name into it, throwing it in the water like a peace offering. But, Balara is much more attractive.

Balara in fact did not torture, nor devour the children. They came, and they stayed. Because, those little Hobbits still have little kid eyes. They don't judge. They see you for what you are. The teenaged Hobbits and adults now have big kid eyes, believing what they hear, judging her for who others say she is. Adults will always see through their ears. She enjoys the presence of the little children over the others because, they let her live as though she is a child again. She gets to relive, playing games such as 'What Time Is It Mister Wolf' and 'Hide n' Go Seek'. The things she didn't get to do as a child. The little Hobbit children just stay because they know how sweet she really is, sharing the candy with them, playing games, braiding the little hobbit girls hair, and learning what soccer, or football as some called it, with the boys. Then at the end of the day she tip toed over to the edge of the forest and lays down in the bed of flowers and green grasses and listens as the teenaged boys and girls tell her stories about trolls living behind doors of a cabin in a forest, and ogre's hiding under the bed. Falling asleep with the little Hobbits snuggled up to her, a smile on her face as she realizes day in day out; she finally has friends, she's finally accepted.

"Goodnight Galaxy Girl, Balara, we love you." The last Hobbit would yawn before falling asleep peacefully, his little chubby arms wrapped around her upper arm. There she lived, labelled a disturber of the peace. Along with many other things.

For years Balara had watched along one specific Hobbit, son of Belladonna Took. Master Bilbo Baggins. He was once an adventurous hobbit, in fact, he would come to play with Balara often as a young hobbit. He was the one to whom returned for second breakfast. As well as elevensies. Tea hour. Supper. Dinner. Bilbo always came home, and he always played with Balara. Then, it stopped. He entered the years of his tweens and the play hours diminished. Bilbo was of her favourite, once his visits stopped - she would gloom by the edges of the forestry, waiting for his return for a good sixty years. Then, when a wizard wandered into the Shire she watched.

The man was large, adorned in grey robes, a long grey beard and a pointed hat. He came in and went directly to Bag End, coming to see Master Bilbo outside her hole, smoking his pipe. They spoke, Balara's keen ears haring them speak of an adventure. This intrigued Balara grandly, the thought of an adventure for Bilbo cheered her. He would need it, however, he seemed against the thought. The poor hobbit, the rest of The Shire wore him down, he was no longer the fun-loving hobbit he once had been. Belladonna may have been  dissapointed over how reserved he became to be. Respected by everybody, yet, dull.

Balara watched as Bilbo scurried inside, bidding the wizard, to whom's name she learned was Gandalf. A wizard she has long since forgotten after his absence for so many years. The remembrance of his dazzling fireworks now stained her memory. The wizard pressed his staff o the the round hobbit sized door, which had just been painted. Leaving a very specific rune on the door, Master Baggins will not enjoy the sight of that.

Gandalf left soon afterward, after peeping into the window of Bilbo's home. Balara left the edges of the forest, peering left then right. Slowly, she ran towards the hole, crawling into the window, leaving her hobbit children in the forest to play along with each other.

A/N: hellllloooo, i hope you will all stick around to read the rest of this book. This hasnt been much, yet. but i hope it to become better soon