Chapter-3

Hey again... did you guys like the 2nd one? well, I kinda got lazy on that part. sorry. well keep voting and comment of what you guys think of my story!

---------

Sakura's POV

I was sitting their eating, laughing with Naruto by laughing meaning flirting.

I was hoping to make Sasuke jealous. He didn't seem like it though.. Damn it.

"No way! You didn't do that? Seriously!" I said while giggling.

"Yeah!I'm serious! I'm not kidding me! Believe it!" Naruto laughing out loud, dying.

He has blonde hair and he is a little cute. Don't think of me as a player because I'm not, I'm just saying that he is cute and fun to be around with, he's like a little brother to me. 

I continued talking to Naruto, I took a quick glance at Sasuke, hoping to make him jealous. My eyes widen and from what I saw, I don't even want to look at him.

I grabbed my bag and my lunch tray, got up and threw my lunch away. "Um. Naruto, I have to go somewhere" I didn't wait for his reply.I lost my appetite just looking at him. at them. 

I wanted to look back but I knew that it would just hurt me, the past will just repeat itself.

I pushed the lunch door open and rushed out.

I walked a little faster because I didn't want anyone following me, I didn't want anyone to see my weak side. I will never show my weak side. Never.

I didn't know where to go, the only place I knew was the gym. I opened the door to check if anyone was in there.

Luckily, no one was there. I sit down and hugged my knees. I thought of how me and Drew used to be so happy together. He was always there for me, he loved me for who I was. 

We used to do lots of things... we would look at the clouds, eat at the park and joy rides in his cars.

But when we had our first prom together, I was sitting there watching everyone dance and having fun. Then I saw it.. in the corner of the room, Drew and my bestfriend kissing. None of them saw me. 

I couldn't stand it 'why would she do that to me? I trusted her, I helped her through everything. When she almost got raped I was there to stop it. I helped her when she broke up with her boyfriend. I was always there for her, I couldn't believe that she had the guts to do this.' I ran out the door and left that school. I don't even want to say his name..

This is just like Drew and my ex- best friend.. Karin and Sasuke.. I knew I should have not come to this school. In the end, I will always get hurt. No matter what I do, it ends the same way. I get hurt. 

inner sakura: snap out of it!

'what...'

inner sakura: get your mind out of Drew or Sasuke. You never know when someone is right out there waiting for you!

'no one loves me... Did you not see it? '

inner sakura: baka! naruto seems quite nice and funny. why won't you go for him?

'Naruto...?'

inner sakura: yeah! just try it, you never know darling

'OK I will! Now let me cry in peace'

I snap out of my thoughts when I felt someone beside me.

I look to my right and I see Sebastian sitting beside me.