Chapter-6

hey guys...I have a headache and it won't go away and I think I'll make this one short and sweet, I'm sorry.

please vote or comment!

-----------

Sasuke's POV

I finally got the nerve to text her. ah... I should probably go to sleep.

inner sasuke: have a nice dream of SA-KU-RA.

shut up! bye!

inner sasuke :whatever. Leave me alone!

*******

"hm... sakura don't leave me.. please.. I love you...." I reach out to grab her hand.

"I'm sorry sasuke.. I love Sebastian.." she says with tears in her eyes.

my eyes felt like a waterfall and it won't stop. "please sakura... give me a chance.. break up with him.. you and I.." she pulls her hand away.

"I'm sorry and good bye.." as she vanishes in thin air.

"SAKURA!!!!" I call out, sitting up from my bed. It was just a dream..

'god, sasuke! calm down!'

I'm calm... calm..

I go back to sleep.. ugh I hate dreams...

*MORNING*

I felt a soft fur on my hand and I look at it, Shadow

"Hey shadow.." I pet his fur. He meows back at me. "I have to get ready." I stand up and do my morning routine.

Shower,dress, and go downstairs. "Ma.. I think I'm running late! can I just grab a few granola bars?" I call her.

"Yeah, go ahead." she answers back. I grab a bunch and close the cupboard.

I grab my bag and put my shoes on. I close the door behind me.

I walk silently and think about the dream I had last night.

did I seriously just had that dream?! ugh...

already dreaming about her...

I take out my phone while still eating. I look back at sakuras message. I smiled to myself. I look like a moron smiling alone.

I change her name and placed it as *Saku-chan<3* I put my phone away and kept eating.

I feel fat.

I look up when I see sakura just leaving her house. Perfect timing.

"hey sakura!" I yell and wave at her, running towards her.

She turns around and smiles. THAT SMILE. stop it...

"hey sasuke-kun. what's up??" she said.

"oh nothing, um.. do you want to walk with me to school?" I mumble, blushing.

inner sasuke: yeah, walk with her... then..

'shush. I'm trying to be cool her!'

inner sasuke: ahahahhahahahhaha! cooooool. ah.... you are killing me man.

'shut up!'

I see her snap her fingers at me, "yeah. let's go?" I nod.

We didn't talk that much.. well what we're going to talk about? It was awkward yesterday, how much more today?