Chapter-7

hey guys.. I feel really sick today.. and you know the headache I had yesterday? its not leaving me. its trying to kill me. I can't think >.<

vote and comment!!!
_______

Sasuke's POV

when she said that to me.. I never knew that what she feels about me.. just a friend..

"I'm sorry.." as she runs away. I look at her run away, I feel numb. Why didn't I follow her?

"sasukkkeee-kuuun. you heard her right?" Karin cooed.

I pulled my hand away from Karin. "yeah, I have to go." I leave her.

I walk away with my hands in my pocket. I walked to the back alley of the school. I freeze on my steps when I see Sebastian and Sakura sitting there.

I his behind the garbage disposal and tried to hear what they were trying to say.

I look at sakura and she is crying. I have hurt her. I see Sebastian and Sakura get up, I quickly run back to the front.

I hope they didn't see me.

inner sasuke: you have hurt her...

'I didn't. she just told me what she feels about me. friends.'

inner sasuke: you have to try make her realize that you like her.

'it's not possible.. she likes Sebastian..'

inner sasuke: maybe there just friends.

'how would you know?'

inner sasuke: I just know. I'm your conscience sasuke. I know.

'whatever.'

I kick a pebble and sat down. "Sasuke! teme!" I look up and see naruto.

"teme? what happened?" he ask. I shake my head "nothing." I mumble.

"I saw happened. Don't lie to me." he said. I don't reply.

He sits beside me, "you know, I can tell sakura likes you." he says quietly.

"what are you talking about..." I look at him. "at lunch yesterday, she kept glancing at you.. she didn't think I noticed but I did, you didn't"

really.. "really...?" I mumble. He nods, "I'm sure."

"she doesn't like me. she already told me. 'I only like you as a friend'. " I look away, before tears come out, I quickly wipe it.

"Sasuke, I know you like her." he looks directly in my eyes.

I nod, slowly. Embarrassed that he figured out so quickly. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone." he placed his hands up as a sign of honesty.

*BELL RING*

"We better hurry up." he says. I nod, "go ahead. I'll follow."

He nods and runs towards hinata. hm... hinata.. tsk tsk naruto, baka.

"sasssuuuke!" ugh. what a bother. oh its ino. phew.

"yes?" I turn around. "ino, what's up?" Ino, childhood friend and nothing more. Blond hair pulled into a ponytail and a wide smile on her face.

"Nothing much, I never really go to hangout with you anymore." she pouts. "how bout this weekend? let's get ramen?" I say.

She nods, eagerly. "OK see youuuu!" she yells and waves running to the room.

what a hassle.

I was about to walk in the class, when.. "Sasuke! I need to talk to you," Sebastian says, seriously.