Chapter-8

hey. I'm going to make this short and quick. headache that's all you need to know. xx

vote and comment xx

----------

Naruto's POV (finally someone else's POV :p )

wow.. hinata looks pretty today.. maybe I should go talk to her..

but I can't leave sasuke. He's all heartbroken and depressed . I feel bad for him.

No matter how many times he tries to talk to sakura.. sakura just ignores him.

I don't even know.. ugh. why does life have to be so hard?!

"Teme." I place my hand on his shoulder. "We are going to make a way for you to talk to sakura again." we all nod.

"Thanks guys, but that won't happen any Ima soon. Did you see the text?" he looks at us glum.

Shikamaru nodded. "we saw but we are and will figure out a way to make this work." We nod again.

He shrugs. "tomorrow will show you. you just wait." neji says, firmly.

"whatever.." He mumbles and gets up. "I have to go.. get something..." he says quietly.

"OK.. see you later then.." shikamaru says. He waves and walks out of the cafeteria.

I turn to the guys. "we have to make this work." he say seriously.

"so here's the plan....." they look at me serious.

---------- (ha.. you don't get to see their plans. ;) I'm evil )

Sakura's POV

I just ignored sasuke... I tried... I just can't talk to him..

I already told Ino and Sebastian about it. they're taking me out to ramen later. So much for going for our study.