Flashbacks.

As the police officers lecture me about what is going to happen I zone out to last night.

4pm
"Come with us, it'll be fun" Sammi says giving me a little shove. "Yeah. Come on Trish!" Hayley joins in.
"What if I get caught? I can't get busted again" I say trying to get out of the situation. "You won't get caught! And so what if you do ? We'll have your back". The rest of the girls join in, encouraging me to go with them. "Yeah and don't you want to show the boys gang who's boss?" Stella taunts.
"Where and when are we meeting?"  The other girls and I sort out details in a small huddle, then go our own ways.

8pm
I grab my camouflage backpack and the last 3 cans of spray paint. I grab a plastic bag of weed and my 42 caliber pistol and zip my bag up. I Put on a black tracksuit and tie my sandy coloured dreads into a ponytail. I grab a can of coke and head to the abando.
The abando is an old abandoned studio apartment. Almost every window is smashed and every inch of the walls are covered in graffiti. The wood is damaged from the rain and the cement floor is covered with all kinds of junk. Rubbish, cigarette butts, empty cans of spray paint, glass from the shattered windows.

Stella and I arrive at the same time and the rest of the girls are already inside. They've found the barest wall they could find and are waiting with their cans. "Finally!" Sammi exclaims as we walk in.
I reach into my backpack and hand a can to Stella. We all start tagging the space on the wall. Once we're bored of that we sit on a clean spot on the floor and smoke for a while. We hear the sound of a bike approaching and the distant voices of boys. We see one of the boys from our rival gang, Lockie, ride past the hole where a window should be. "Call the coppas!" He yells to the other boys. "Oh shit" Hayley yells. The girls and I scramble around to gather our stuff and get out. I'm almost out the door when Lockie does a skid and blocks the door. "Good luck getting out of this one, TRASH"
I turn around and run back through the abando trying to find another exit, when suddenly I hear police sirens. I listen as police officers enter the abando. I'm frozen in place and can't move. "You there! You're coming with us" a deep voice shouts to me.