"Pumpkin girl"

"Move it pumpkin girl!" Says the girl behind me as she pushes me forward. I've reached the front of the line and there is an empty shower waiting for me. I walk into the tiles cubicle and close the plastic curtain. The walls in between each shower are tall the same height as the taller girls' shoulders. Everyone showering can see Eachother. I look to my left and right before taking off my soup-stained uniform. I turn on the water and wait a few seconds for it to heat up again. I wash my sticky face and rinse my dreadlocks. I wipe the water from my eyes and see a girl a few spaces to my right. She has shiny black hair and bright blue eyes. She looks beautiful, but the sad kind. She notices me staring and I turn away. I finish up and turn the tap off. I wrap the towel around me and grab my dirty clothes. I walk back to my cell, still dripping a bit. On the way I spot Annie and approach her. I tighten the towel around my chest and ask her what we do with our washing. She explains that we only get 2 uniforms and that the second pairs are in a cupboard on the laundry room. She walks me down another corridor and shows me what to do. A room with 10 washing machines and 10 dryers line the wall. A large laundry bag is set in one corner of the room and a tall cabinet is in the other. She walks me over and hands me a clean uniform. I throw my pumpkin soup clothes in the bag and follow her out. Once I'm back to the main corridor Annie goes to her cell block. As I turn the corner to the A block 1-10 I see the girl from the showers. She walks into cell 5 and shuts the door behind her. I quickly go inside my room and am startled to see all of my cell mates sitting on the floor. I hint at them to leave so I can get changed in peace.
A girl of a bigger size says "don't worry, we won't look". They all turn their heads away from me. I turn around hesitantly and start getting changed. I manage to get my shirt and underwear on fairly quick and unfold my pants. "Woah you have a tatt?!" The large girl exclaims. I scramble to pull my pants up and turn around to glare at her. "Obviously!" I shout sarcastically. "I told you not to look at me!"
"Calm down goldilocks" she shouts back.
"Don't you dare tell me to calm down! I've been interrogated, pat down, slapped, spit at, humiliated and am now the centres "pumpkin girl"! The least you can do is give me my privacy!" I bark at her.
Her shocked face makes me feel guilty. I climb onto my bunk and lay facing the wall. I can hear the other girls mimicking me below. "Shut up!!" I yell. A silence fell over the room.
We all listened to the faint sound of footsteps and a knocking on doors. The sounds gradually came closer and grew louder until there was a knock on our door. "Lights out" a female guard said, poking her head into the room and flicking off the light switch. "Early morning ahead of you" she says as she leaves and closes the door behind her.