Chapter 1

Prologue

"Chasey? What's going on? Why are all your things out here?" 6 year old me asks, twirling my pigtails around my finger, a puzzled look on my face.

"SABBY! There you are! My mummy just told me we are moving!" Chase replies, shaking his brown hair ferociously.

Bryce, Mark, and Hunter run up to me.

"Are- Are you guys leaving too?" I say, widening my eyes in shock.

They look at each other, and nod sadly.

"B-But you can't! Drew is going to hit me and make fun of me!!" I yell, my eyes wide open in shock. "I don't like it. It makes me sad," I continue, this time in a soft voice.

"I know, Sabby. But we all need to go because my parents' company must move to overseas..." Hunter steps up, staring at me with his striking green eyes.

Bryce's, Chase's, Hunter's and Matt's parents all worked at the same company, all of them started it together since they were best friends, but Hunter's parents took charge usually.

My parents, were also best friends with them ( which is why and how I got to know them ) but they didn't work together.

My parents decided to have their own business as they were interested in different things but they still are all really close.

"BRYCE!!! HURRY! WE NEED TO LEAVE SOON!" I hear his brother, Jordan, shout from their house across the road.

"Bye, Sabby." They shoot me a sad glance and turns around, walking away slowly. I grab Matt's arm and pull him back, wrapping him in my arms tightly, then doing the same to the rest.

"You can't go! Stay! Please!" I exclaim, tears spilling over onto my cheeks as I start sobbing loudly.

Finally, Mark speaks.

"Sabby, listen. I promise we will come back. And when we do, we are going to stay here with you, forever. Don't cry anymore, okay?"