Chapter 7

So the next day I wake up. And. It. Hurts. Like. Shit. EVERYWHERE.

I'm so sore legit if I do so much as flex my arm I FEEL LIKE I AM GETTING STABBED BY A KNIFE AND BEING LIFTED UP BY THE HANDLE THEN TWISTED SO MANY TIMES LIKE STILES DID WITH SCOTT BUT I DONT HAVE ANY WEREWOLF POWERS SO YOU CAN IMAGINE.

.

.

Okay maybe I was exaggerating. And maybbeeee I just wanted to talk about teen wolf.

Deal with it.
It's a good show.

So then I dress up. In a shirt. And jeans. because my shirt is comfortable. I cannot even. I CAN SLEEP IN IT. You know how when like you have a really comfortable shirt and then you just want to like stroke it against your cheek or hand repeatedly cos like its so bae?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
No? Just me?

Okay let's forget I said anything.

So then I realise that because of MY DUMB BRUISES I CANT WEAR A SHORT SLEEVE SHIRT.

LIKE WHY.

CAN YOU NOT.

So I am FORCED to change into a long sleeved sweatshirt. Which IS comfortable too, I guess. I'm just lazy to change so it was a pain.

I walk out slowly from my room and force myself to put on a Chelsea smile WHICH MEANS FAKE BY THE WAY.

So then I limp out. In like a beat. You know cos one foot is dragging so it will be like right foot step left foot step step uhuhhhh. Get it?? No? GEEZ YOU ALL HAVE NO SENSE OF HUMOUR.

Im the greatest punster.

So great.

This greatness too much to handle.

That's when I remember, DATTT BOYYYYYY. MMMMHMMM. So I rush back up again and ME BEING THE DUMB SHIT I AM totally forget I just got beaten up the day before, trip ON THE DAMN STAIRS and fall face flat.

"OWWWWW" I groan, wincing.

"Um... Are you okay?" I suddenly hear a voice ask.

I look up and quickly duck my head.

Guess who.

It's Shana.

I scramble up, faking my perfected Chelsea smile and quickly nod my head frantically.

"Yeah I'm good."

..... She doesn't look convinced.

"So good I'm like totally fine you know like it's just peachy. So peachy."

I give up trying to be all stealth on that boy and rush down, ignoring Cherlyn and Bennett, and quickly get into my car.

I rush to school, totally and completely forgetting about Chelsea and what's her name and what's her name.

When I reach, I step out of the car, but I feel tears prickling behind my eyes.

WHY DOES SHANA EVEN CARE?! I MEAN, ONCE SHE GOT INTO THAT PRESTIGIOUS AND EXPENSIVE SCHOOL OF HERS SHE TOTALLY IGNORED ME. SHE DIDN'T EVEN CARE?! SO WHY SUDDENLY SO CONCERNED?

After sobbing my heart out for like 5 minutes, I could go longer trust me, I realise that school is about to start, so I got out of the car, brushed away the tears, and walked into the school.

Immediately everyone starts staring at me.

I'm so popular guys.

So.

Popular.

So I walk, and walk, ignoring all dem startes bc NO.

I get to my locker and surprise surprise, it's plastered with these hate post its. Derishe lovesssss her post its. She's weird. I mean, I'm weird, but she's like dumb girl crazy insane mad silly weird weird.

Says it enlightens her brain or some shit. She's known for spraying them with her expensive might I add expensive and oh yeah expensive perfume. Or maybe she's just like rubbing it against her perfume scented body. I was in the bathroom crying before, and I smelled her perfume and heard some crinkling of paper so idk.

Weird, right?

So yes, after I get to my locker, I tear off the notes one after another, not bothering to read what is written on them, and get my books.

I head to my class, thankfully not meeting any of those 3 - Chels - gag.

Sorry can't talk about them without getting sick. But yeah, you get the idea.

When I reach class, I head to my seat. I'm the only one sitting alone. At the back of the class. Worst seat at the corner. All the popular girls sit at the back with their popular boyfriends. To um. Yeah. The teacher can't see them. So they uhhh. Yeah.

BUT it's better at the corner tbh, because since there's an empty seat next to me, I usually sit nearest to the hallway, with a chair separating me from the rest.

"How do you get the back seat and still get good grades?" You might ask.

Here, let me tell you my secret.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Natural talent.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA bet you expected some tips didn't you? Cos you're failing at some subject or something?

Too bad.

How about make yourself the target of the popular group so you end up having no friends equals no social life equals as much time as you want to watch teen wolf but once it gets too scary since it starts getting dark so you decide to watch it tomorrow morning when it's light which leaves you hours to do nothing so you eventually resort to studying.

Yeah that'll work.

Suddenly, the door of the class opens.

I frown, puzzled. In case you're wondering, I'm shocked because in that loooong moment I was explaining to you, class started. So. Who would be coming in now?

Usually, the popular people ditch class, but if you're unaware, ditching means you don't go. Like at all. Plus today was one of the few days they're actually here.

So unless it's a clone of them or something, the thing that opened the door is a ghost. Or like a kanima. Or like a... hm. Thinking. I hate it when people disturb or talk to me when I'm thinking. As I was saying, or like a.... druid. Darach. Banshee. Idk mannnn...

But anywaysss, the door opens. Everyone peers curiously at the door. They look puzzled. Huh.

Sooo, I lean forward to take a look.

Oh. My. Gondola.

________________________________
GREETINGS YOUNG PADAWANS, so sorry for not updating for sooo long BUT I HAVE NO TIMESS I HAVE TOO MUCH WORK :((( BUT I HAVE UPLOADED FINALLY YAY. So.

OKAY PLEASE VOTE AND SHARE AND FOLLOW MEEEE :))))