Chapter 6

"Okay dear, it's gone too far. This is the most they've ever beaten you up! We really really want to tell your parents. " Cherlyn says gently.

"No! You can't! You promised remember?!" I yell, quickly looking up and standing, wincing at the pain in my side from the sudden movement.

"Okay, okay, we will discuss this later, after we are done treating you," Bennet quickly interrupts, sending Cherlyn a look that clearly says " not now."

Soon after, they are done applying cream on my wounds and making me eat painkillers.

"How about, if you are still in that much pain by tonight, we will let your parents know, if not, then we won't. This really has gone too far." Cherlyn says.

I know better than to argue with her, she has this "that's final" look on her face.

I sigh, and grab my things, taking the lift to my room and walking slowly to my bed.

My shoulder aches at every small movement, my stomach feels bruised if that even makes sense and pain shoots up from my side when I move too suddenly.

I collapse onto my bed, when I remember about the new neighbours. I quickly sit up, and my body hurts, making me gasp. "Shittttt." I mutter, cringing in pain.

I look up and realise that the window is wide open, and the boy is in his room, right opposite mine, separated by only about a 1 and a half metre gap. His window is open too, the curtains drawn open.

Hm. Can't see the other boys from here. My room is on the opposite side. Probably could see from Shana's room though.

Luckily, there doesn't seem to be anyone in it. I quickly pull the curtains shut, and resume my self pity session, which, might I add, does not make me self-centred and spoilt. I have a pretty good reason if you ask me.

I just lay on my bed, watching teen wolf, ( STYDIA BAE OMG ) and biding my time, when eventually I know it's time for me to go down for dinner. Usually, when I get beaten up too badly for me to go down without Carson and Shana suspecting something, I wait until later to eat dinner. But this time it isn't an option, I know that Cherlyn and Bennet are expecting me to be down if I am not in as much pain.

Tbh, my body hurts like shit. BUT, there is no way they are going to tell my parents, so I make sure to get down before Shana and Carson go, and leave only after they have.

Much smartness am I right or am I right.

Bennet raises an eyebrow at me, but doesn't say anything. So I guess I'm safe.

So eventuallyyyy, my parents come back, and it's time for dessert time thing again. Just great. Much joy. Happiness. Yay.

You probably think I'm doomed right now.

No.

Cos of my smartnessness and my agilitynessness and quickthinkingnessness, I manage to come up with an excuse to be excused from dessert family time thing.

See what I did there.

EEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE.

Ohkay.

So I spend the rest of the night chilling in my room. The night. AHAHAHAHAHHAHA. Sorry inside joke.

Much excuses like I'm a teen wolf you know gotta come up with excuses to leave and stuff. DEREKDEREKDEREKDEREK YAYAYAYAYAYAY.

Okay I stop now.

Sooooo, I basically stay in my room, youtube. Occasionally checking the boy's room. In a totally not creepy way of course. Nothing creepy about checking a hot boy's room every 5 minutes.

Of course, unless you peer up with a creep face and slowly pull yourself up from the windowsill and lean your head on the sill and stare at his perfectly crafted abs without having to worry about him seeing you because he's hidden behind his phone.

Totally not doing that.

Totally.

I finally go to bed at like 12, yawning.

You know that thing where you sleep really late but then in the morning you will regret it but you do it anyways?

Yeah that's me like now.

I change into my super super comfy onesie with a lightsaber on it and rolllll into my bed.

They see me rolling. They hating. Patrolling they tryna catch me riding dirty.

Uhuh thas right Chelsea you ain't gonna catch me uhuh don't hate me just cos I rolling too good.

What. Even.

So I get into my slumber eventually, only to awake when.....

I

FEEL

LIKE

IT.

Bet you weren't expecting that right.

So unexpected.

You don't even see me coming.

Like you know who??

Derek Hale.

EEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE ITS FATE GUYS.

Okay okay I go sleep now.

_____________________________
WHAI HELLO DER CHILDREN.

So I know this chapter is kinda short but yeah.

Okay um.

Sooooo.
If you noticed, I changed quite a few things about the story so uhh you might want to re-read it soo...

Please LIKE COMMENT SHARE AND SUBSCRIBEEE!!!