Chapter 2

"Ringgggg.... Ringggg....." The sound of the alarm clock wakes me up. I groan, stretching my hand and slamming it onto the clock, hitting the off button in the process. I sigh, and roll out of bed. Literally. "Ow!" I yell, as my body hits the floor. Slowly, I pull myself up.
I walk to the closet, randomly grabbing a shirt and jeans. I used to have a fashion sense. Note: I said used to.
I was self conscious of my looks when I was younger. When I was in a girls school, rather. Along with my twin sister, Shana. We two are very alike. Used to be very alike. We don't look alike though.. We're fraternal twins. We were best friends, until middle school. My parents decided to enrol us into different schools, something about letting us learn about the world individually, not depend on each other too much.

That was when things completely changed. It was bad enough when my childhood best friends, left. Now I lost Shana too. She became extremely popular at her new school, and after trying out, she joined cheerleading. She was a natural. My parents are really proud of her, she has won so many awards at competitions. That was when they started paying more attention to her. Slowly, gradually, it seemed that I didn't really matter much to them anymore. It was like I wasn't even there.

Shana isn't snobbish about it though, she isn't one of those stereotypical cheerleaders. She's actually a really nice person. I just sort of blame it on her that my parents don't really care about me anymore. So, we stopped being close. My parents separated us into different rooms, and it seemed like we weren't twins. Everything being completely different.
So since then, I started getting bullied. Well, I was always bullied from the start, because of my looks, my nerd looks, and my thick framed glasses. That's why I'm really mad at Shana and the others too, I guess. They left right when I needed them most, when the bullying started. And Shana left when the bullying was about to stop. They didn't bully me much when Shana was there.
I guess it also had something to do with me not helping them cheat. No matter how hard they hit me, I would never give in.

From then on, I stopped caring about my looks. Sure, there were some good looking guys - okay many good looking guys, but at most of them bully me. And the other rest, usually they just stand there and watch, occasionally calling me names. So it doesn't really matter much.

I throw on my clothes, brush my teeth, and pull my hair up into a high ponytail. I hop down the stairs, one by one, to the kitchen, where I see my mum preparing food. We do have many people around the house, like the butler, the chef, and so on.
Even though my family is rich, we aren't snobbish. We treat our help well and they've been with us most of them for 10 years at least, so now they're almost like family.

We have a chef, his name is Bennet, a well known chef. He's around his 50's now, and is very kind and funny. He always insists to make breakfast, but my mum wants to do it. Some crap about spending family time. "Bullshit," I  think. The only family she wants to spend time with is her, dad, Shana, and Carson.

Oh, did I mention, I have a little brother. He's 8, and he's very intelligent and smart. He notices a lot of things, like the way my parents treat me. I love him a lot. Whenever that happens, he will look at me and shoot me a sympathetic glance. He never fails to cheer me up. At least I know someone loves me as their family.

"Honey, I put your lunch on the counter." My mum says, not looking up.
That's weird, I think, usually she just gives me money. She only makes lunch for Shana.

Maybe she had a change of heart today, I smile.

Then she looks up and says, " Oops, sorry Sabrina. Thought you were Shana. I put your allowance on the table."

Or not.

Sighing, I grab the money and head out of the house.
I grab my keys, and get into my old, rusty car, staring across at the bright pink BMW my parents got for Shana's birthday. Which, mind you, is also my birthday. I got this car instead.

I'm not complaining though, at least I have a car.

I drive to school, cranking the music up, enjoying the little time I have before I walk into that place.

Around 15 minutes later, I reach the car park. I park my car and slowly, cautiously, inch out. Nobody has yelled at me yet, nobody has hit me yet.

Today is one of the better days.
Of course, I know better than to hope foolishly, for when I reach my locker, I see the word "LOSER" scrawled across it in bright red lipstick.

"Ugh," I gag, and reach inside my pocket for tissue to wipe it off, when a hand with nails painted on bright red slaps mine, making me drop the tissue, and my books.

______________________________
YAY!! ITS MEE!! BTW PLEASE DON'T EXPECT SO MANY WORDS IN THE FOLLOWING CHAPTERS HAHA THIS TOOK ME A LOOOONG TIME TO WRITE, ALSO CONSIDERING I WAS COMING UP WITH IT AS I WROTE. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT SO FAR 😁😁. I THINK I'M GOING TO WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER NOW BC THIS IS THE FIRST DAY OF MY STARTING BK SO WHY NOT.

PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME!!

❤️❤️ELIZABETH