P S Y C H O T I C

✧✧✧

"S-stay away from me." She stutters a whisper when she's backed up against the wall, knowing there's no way it'll swallow her up.

"W-w-why?" He replied with as smirk plastered on his face, mocking her.

"M-move back, o-or I'll scream."

A crazed laugh escapes his lips as her body is trapped between his and the wall.

"Do you always stutter your sentences love? Or is it simply because you're in the presence of a ruthless psychopath?"

✧✧✧

Disclaimer/Warning: This is a psychological thriller/romance story which will contain psychological issues, drugs/alcohol abuse, swearing, graphic violence and physical abuse. Please refrain from reading if uncomfortable with any of the above.

The aim of this story is not to be psychologically accurate. I've done very, very basic research on psychology so most of the content in my book is made up. I DO NOT MEAN TO OFFEND ANYONE. If my writing does offend you, please message me so we can talk about it. I'd hate to upset anyone on here.

I also understand that many people will dislike this book because the main character is pretty annoying. Do not read if naivety pisses you off.

✧✧✧

Cast:
Nina Dobrev as Alexa Reid
Tyler Hoechlin as Caleb Castillo

✧✧✧
© exquisiteheart 2016
No copyright intended.

✧✧✧

Started: 17/02/2016
Finished: 29/06/2017

✧✧✧