"Take Heed" - CHAPTER 15

A U T H O R N O T E: All Rights Reserved

"Take Heed" - CHAPTER 15

"You're fucking up." Kareem voiced, upset.

"How?" Kendrick questioned, confused.

"Open us eyes, Kendrick. You know shit just ain't adding up." he told him as his voice started to fade away.

"Kareem" Kendrick screamed as he watched his brother fade away.

Kendrick jumped, when feeling a sting on his face. His twisted his head to see Honey faced twisted up in dusgust.

"You gay?" she questioned.

"What the fuck. Why would you ask me so dumb shit like that?" Kendrick responded, heated.

"You calling out someone nigga name and shit." she told him.

Sucking his teeth, he threw the covers off him and headed to the bathroom. "Get your shit and get the fuck out."

Kendrick hopped in the shower; letting the hot water fall all over him, to help him relax. The dream he had felt so real and knew he needed to take heed to his brother words.

After, finishing up in the shower and drying off, he threw on a plain white t-shirt, Levi jeans, and all black tims.

Making sure he had everything, he head out the house and to his car. A few minutes later he pulls up in Dirty Angels parking lot.

Hopping out his car, he headed straight inside, but before he could get into his office, Bumble Bee placed her body in front of him.

"Hey, Kendrick." she greeted, smiling.

Giving her just a head nod, he started to walk around her but was stop when she threw her body in front of him again. "Wait!"

"What the fuck you want, Bee?" he barked, becoming impatient.

Sucking her teeth as she curled up her upper lip. "Damn, all I was going to ask how you're doing because you look stressed."

"Thanks, but I'm good." he assured her.

"Well I'm here for you if you need comforting." she told him as she ran s hand down his chest until she hand stopped in front of his jeans.

"Aye, chill," Kendrick said, smacking her hand off him.

Shaking his head as he brushed past her, he knew what she was already about and wasn't trying to have a fatal attraction type chick on him.

Locking the office door behind him, he sat down behind his desk and started to look over the video on the night of Dice's death, he was able to find somebody to fix the footage a little were he could see the faces.

Rubbing his chin, he leaned back in his chair as he watched Dice approach the bar, and a few minutes go by before a female joined him.

Fast forwarding a little bit, to see if he could see the female face he had to pause and rewind a little to make sure what he was seeing was correct.

Kandi face was staring right back at him, before she quickly turned away from the camera leaving the club.

Running his hand over his mouth, he shook his head in disbelief. "Naw, it can't be."

Kendrick rewind the footage about five times, hoping it would be someone else face would pop up on the screen.

This doesn't mean she killed him. he thought as he looked at the footage again.

Looking down at his diamond encrusted Rolex, he saw it was a little after twelve and decided to take Kandi out for lunch to answer a few of his questions.