"DOZEN ROSES" - CHAPTER 10

A U T H O R N O T E: All Rights Reserved.

                                                     "DOZEN ROSES" - CHAPTER 10

Kendrick slowly pulled up in his all black Rolls Royce Phantom in front of "Dirty Angels". It was at first he's brother's strip club, but after he passed he decided to keep it open instead of closing it, plus it was bringing in a lot of money.

Kendrick parked in his VIP parking spot before he hopped out the car and started making he's way inside the club.

Walking inside Kendrick could see it wasn't as packed as it would be at night time, he was only there to make sure everything was going good and to also check his security cameras.

Kendrick just couldn't help but wonder how they caught Dice slipping with his big ass, he heard around that the last place people seen him alive was at his club so he decided to check the security cameras to see if he saw anything.

Kendrick gave a few head nods to his workers before he slipped inside his back office.

Quickly, he took a seat behind his desk, he went and looked for the video on the last day Dice was seen alive.

After finding the video, Kendrick was slightly pissed when he saw that the video was really blurry to the point he could only see Dice and a blurry figure. He didn't know if the figure was a male or female.

"Fuck." Kendrick mumbled to him self as he leaned back in his chair and started to rub his chin.

Kendrick sat there and watch the video for a few minutes before he decided to give it up and could hopefully find someone would could fix the video, he quickly turned his computer off and walked back out his office.

"Yo, Rick!" A familiar voice called out.

Kendrick turned around just as he was about to walk out the club and saw that it was one of his old friends.

"Whaddup, Chris?" Kendrick said, smirking as he gave him some dap.

"Shit." he said, dragging the word out. "Same shit, just different days."

Kendrick nodded his head before he said. "Why your ass here anyway? You know Tina gonna fuck your ass up if she know your ass is in here."

For as long as Kendrick knew Chris, he knew that his crazy ass wife played no games. He once saw her whipped Chris with a belt like he was her child.

Chris sucked his teeth. "Man, fuck that bitch! Always on a nigga and shit. I can't take a shit without that bitch right there at the door."

Kendrick slightly chuckled knowing his friend was never gonna change. He was a player before he got married and still is.

"Hey, Kendrick." A soft feminine voice said.

Kendrick looked over and saw it was Bumble Bee ass, he just nodded his head at her and watched as she kept on walking.

"Damn!" Chris exclaimed as he watched Bumble Bee ass.

"Trust me man, you don't want that. Stay away from her." Kendrick warned him.

Chris waved him off. "I can handle myself man."

"A'ight. Don't say I ain't warn your dumb ass." Kendrick said, shaking his head. "But, um I'ma about to bounce. I'll see you at my opening tonight"

"Yeah, man." Chris answered as he gave him some dap. "It's cool if I bring someone, right?"

"Yeah, man." Kendrick responded before he started to walk away and make his way towards his car.