intro

-hey im new at this and a huge part of my story supporter so why not start it off with some jovani fan fic ☺-
*Prologue*
I'm Evelyn and I'm 16 years old. Recently my dad got a job opportunity in Florida. Not long after that we were told to begin packing for Florida. I was kinda bummed out because I had to leave my life in cali but I had lived my first 13 years of my life in florida and was happy to go back to my birthplace.
I had so many memories there. One of the best were my twin best friends, Julian and Jovani. We had known each other since we were babies and we're inseperable. It was a huge pain when I had to leave to cali it was the first time we've ever been away from each other. I still texted them but it wasn't the same. I'm really excited about seeing them again. Not just that I was dying to see jovani again. I've liked him ever since we were little he doesn't know but julian does and always teases me about it. I wonder if something will happen between me and him when I get back to florida.... wait, what am i thinking? he's my best friend, nothing more. I try not to think about it and go to sleep because tomorrow was gonna be a busy day...
This is the very first part I'm sorry if it's not that good, like I said it's my first ever fan fic I'll upload chapter 1 soon 😁❤