chapter 23

Jovani's POV
I was awake almost all night thinking about Evelyn and everything that happened. I need to get her to listen to me. I didn't kiss that girl. She kissed me... I know I did wrong by kissing back but the kiss meant nothing to me. It didn't feel right. I want evelyn. Only her. I just hope I'm able to talk to her tomorrow and fix everything. I thought to myself before going to sleep... the next morning I woke up. Evelyn and julian were still asleep. Should I wake her and try to talk to her? No. I'll let her rest but I'll try to surprise her later with something to show her how sorry I really am and that I love her. And with that I left to go get breakfast and get things ready for later...

Julians POV
I woke up and saw evelyn still sleeping next to me. I sat up and turned to look over to the bed. Jovani wasn't there. Ugh he's probably with that girl again. I thought to myself. I left to my room to get ready I left quietly so I wouldn't wake evelyn up. I left a small note saying I'd be back in a few minutes just in case she woke up. I gave her a kiss on the forehead and left.

Evelyn's POV
I woke up and it wasn't less than a second when I thought about jovani.. I looked over and saw he wasn't in bed. I began thinking about him and that girl probably being together. I began crying again I looked over to julian but he wasn't there. Instead there was a note. It said, "back in a few minutes I went to go change and shower." I got up and went to the restroom. I got a blade from the bottom cabinet and went back into the room and on the floor by the bed. "I thought he loved me. I thought he wouldn't hurt me. I thought he was the one for me. But I was wrong" I said to myself. Tears kept running down my face making me see everything blurry. I held the blade on my wrist and was about to cut when I heard the door open and saw julian "Omg what the fuck are you doing evelyn" Julian said as he ran to me and tried to take the blade away. "Julian stop" I said trying to pull away from him. I slipped away from his hand and ran to the other side of the bed. Julian was quick to react and jumped over me landing on me which made me fall. The blade escaped my hand and julian got it and threw it out the window. He got off of me and looked at me with tears in his eyes. "Evelyn promise me you're never going to try to do that again" Julian said to me. I stayed quiet. "Evelyn please fucking promise that. I care about you don't do this to me" Julian yelled to me. "I promise" I said softly with tears still running down my cheeks. He pulled me in for a hug. "I don't wanna lose you evelyn. I love you..more than a friend and more than a sister." He said. I stopped crying and pulled away from the hug. "Julian..no..
I'm sorry. You cant..." I said. "I promise I won't hurt you I'll only have eyes for you I'll only love you. Evelyn please.. be mine..." Julian said. "Julian I'm sorry. I can't I love jovani he hurt me yea but I rather not lose my friendship between you and me. I love you too but as a brother. I don't wanna have a relationship with you. I wanna have you be my brother tell each other everything and protect each other in a brother sister form. Not as boyfriend girlfriend." I said. Julian looked down at the floor. "C'mon you'll find someone that will wanna date you and love you" (She's not Mentioned in the story but it's gonna be Noeliaxox😋) "Yea you're right. Im sorry. After all, there might be a good explanation to why jovani did what he did" Julian said. "You really think so?" I asked. "Yea. He did love you. A lot. I just don't figure how or why that happened yesterday" Julian said. " same" I said as i looked at the floor. "C'mon let's go do something to distract you. I'm on my way to the gym to do my morning workout wanna come?" Julian asked. "Well I did tell geo I was gonna talk to him today do you think he's there?" I asked julian. "Umm I think so i dunno" he said. "Well let's go find out" I said and off we went to the gym. Once there I saw geo lifting weights I waited until he put them down and sneaked up behind him and jumped on him. "Oh my God you scared me " Geo said as I got off his back. "Oh im sorry. Not" I said with a laugh. Julian laughed too and left to the run a mile on the running machines. Soon geo began lifting weights again. I got tired of standing up so I sat down on the floor. "So are you ok nugget?" Geo asked. "I guess." I said looking at the floor playing with the carpet. "Ay don't get sad trust me things will get better." Geo said with a wink. "If you say so" I said. After a while of just sitting there I got a bit bored. "I'm going back to the room guys" I said as I left. I went back upstairs to the floor in which our hotel room was and unlocked the door only to find...