chapter 25

Jovani's POV
I woke up and didn't wanna wake evelyn so I watched TV. A couple minutes later she woke up. "Hey" she said as she sat up on the bed. "Hey" I said with a smile. She grabbed her phone from the table next to the bed and unlocked it. I saw a smile spread across her face and she began typing after a few seconds I heard her phone ring with a new message "Who is it?" I asked curiously. "It's just geo he asked if I wanted to go get Starbucks with him right now. Do you mind if I go? You can come if you want." She said to me. "Oh um..no go ahead." I said feelings a little jealous. "Do you want something?" She asked me. "Sure just get me watever you get I don't really care what it is" I said with a laugh. "Kk. You sure you don't mind? " Evelyn asked. "Well as long as it's not a date between you and geo I'm fine with it" I said "trust me it's not a date but maybe you should take me on one hint hint" Evelyn said with a laugh "looks like we have a date tomorrow as soon as we arrive in chicago" I said with a smile "Yay bye babe I love you I'll be back soon and remember I'll love you forever and always" Evelyn said as she kissed me.

Evelyn's POV
I kissed jovani goodbye and then I walked out of the room. Geo was already waiting for me. "Hey nugget" Geo said to me and gave me a hug "Hey" I said and we began walking down to the lobby. "Ok so I did my research and there's a Starbucks a block away from here so we can walk it" Geo said "seriously? A block is too far." I said as I extended my hand and let it fall. "Well maybe a race would encourage you to go" Geo said. "Oh it's on" I said and began running. "Ay that's not fair I didn't say you could start" Geo yelled as he ran behind me. "You never said there were any rules either" I said with a laugh. After a minute we arrived and I got there first "looks like I won the race" I said while putting my arms up motioning victory. "Sureee watever you say" Geo said with a laugh we walked inside and ordered our coffee and walked out. I remembered to get one for jovani I decided to buy some for Julian mario and rylie cuz why not "Damn you're drinking all of that?" Geo asked "No you silly boy I got some for the rest too" I said "Oh ok" he said with a laugh. we arrived back at the hotel and went upstairs. I went inside mario and rylie's room to give them their coffee "Aww thanks pepperoni" Rylie said to me. "Omfg thank you soo much I love Starbucks" mario said and hugged me. "No probs" I said with a laugh. "Yep well gotta keep packing I literally brought so much clothes" Rylie said "ight well I'll leave you to that" I said as me and geo left. "So now Julians right?" Geo asked. "Yea he's probably in my room with jovani" I said as I began walking towards it. "Wait, nugget. So are you and jovani good now?" Geo asked me. "Well yea he explained everything. I really love him I just hope this doesn't happen again" I said. "Yea if it does then I'm sorry cuz I'll have to beat him up" Geo said. I just laughed at how silly geo said it. We walked in the room and sure enough Julian and jovani were there along with mama jara and momma selman. "Hey" I said to all of them "Hey sweetie" Marios mom said "Hey evelyn, sweetie you should start packing we leave in an hour for Chicago" Mama jara said as she hugged me and left the room with mama selman. "Hey babes guess who brought you Starbucks" I said to julian and jovani "awww I love you evelyn" Julian said and hugged me. "But not as much as I love her" jovani said and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Soo is that a three sum happening?" Geo asked with a laugh. "Ewww geo wtf your nasty" I said as I playfully pushed him. "Yea geo shutup with that nasty stuff" Julian said with a laugh. Julian walked into the restroom and then walked out. "Ugh I was gonna take a shower but there's no more towels" Julian said "I'll go get some" I said as I left. I went downstairs to the lobby and asked the front desk the lady told me to wait a minute and soon came back with a few towels. I thanked her and was beginning to walk upstairs when I felt someone grab my waist from behind. "Jovani stop c'mon let's hurry upstairs julian needs the towel" I said with a smile. I turned around to find out It wasn't jovani. My smile quickly faded when i saw it was...