chapter 35

Julians POV
"Noelia.." i said. "Yea?" She asked and turned to look at me. "So.. I wanted to ask you.. Will you be my girlfriend.." I Asked Nervously. "Omg yes" Noelia said and hugged me. I hugged her back tightly. "I'm happy to be able to say you're mine now" I said and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She began blushing. "That pink color on your cheeks looks good" I teased. "Oh stop" she said and began blushing more. I am honestly so lucky to have her be mine I thought to myself and smiled at her.

Evelyn's POV
Me and jovani finished our project fast so we sat down on his bed. "Ah I just wanna go downstairs" I said excitedly. "Why?" Jovani asked with a laugh. "Cuz i wanna know if julian and noelia are a thing now. They'll honestly be so cute together." I said as i clapped my hands. "I bet they are you just gotta wait a while babe." Jovani said to me. "What are we supposed to do during that 'while'. We already finished the project so what are we supposed to do?" I asked as I layed down on the bed and let out a deep sigh. "Well I don't know what you wanna do but I wanna do this" Jovani said jumped on the bed and hugged me. "You wanna hug me?" I asked while laughing. "Hmm lemme think about it.... no." He said. "Ouch that hurt" I said pretending to be hurt. "Ok i guess I can hug you while I kiss you too" Jovani said and Leaned in. We were making out for a few minutes until the door opened. "Yea jovani get some" Julian said while lauging. Me and jovani sat up and I threw a pillow at him. "Aww sugar don't be mad." Julian said as he continued to laugh. "Oh shutup so what's up?" I asked. "Well..." Julian said as he came in while holding noelia's hand. "Omg yay" I yelled out and ran to hug julian and noelia. "See I told you he liked you" I whispered in noelia's ear. She just smiled at me and nodded. I went to go sit back down on Jovani's bed. "Congrats bro and welcome to the fam noelia." Jovani said as he turned over to look at noelia. "Thanks" Noelia said with a smile. "No prob" me and jovani said with a smile. "Well I gotta get going and mom's gonna be home in a few minutes. I'm taking noelia to her house so tell mom where I went ok" Julian said as he walked out the room with noelia.