Vows

laysialovingyouu I hope you like it hun....

------------
My eyes watered as I looked in the mirror at myself. My mother was messing with my hair and my sister was trying to fix up my face even though there was nothing at all wrong with it.

Even if there was something wrong with it I'd still go out there with my chin up. Butterflies floated around in my stomach and my hands were slightly sweaty, but wasn't that the whole process of marriage.

"It just seems like the other day I was taking off the training wheels on your bike, and now I'll be watching your father walk you down the isle." My mother cooed as she ran her finger tips across my cheek.

I grabbed her hand and held it tight tears sparking my eyes, before I could get any words out my sister interrupted me "If you cry and ruin your make up I will go out there and tell everyone the wedding is off!" My sister playfully stated.

The tears in my eyes welled even more as I looked at myself in the mirror infront of me. I had huge ballroom gown on with silver linings and it had a heart cupped chest.

I spent months looking for the perfect one so when I stood infront of the perfect man for me he could see how beautiful I was.

"Are you ready? Because they are ready to start." Germaine my brother asked peeping his head in the door.

I looked over my shoulder and nodded at him. As we all got in position I hiked my dress up and slipped on my heels, as the music started all the groomsmen and bridesmaids made their way out first. The song switched soon and it was playing Halo By Beyonce.

I fantized when I was younger that, that song would be the song I'd walk down the isle to, I know corny right? As my dad walked me down the isle he leaned down to me "Baby girl This is the first time I've ever liked a boy that you brought home."

I let out a choked up chuckle. "Are you the one to give her away?" The priest asked my father.

My father nodded and took his seat while edging me on to step up on to the platform.

The priest smiled at his "Before we start is there anyone who objects to these to coming together in holy matrimony?"

Silence was strong in the audience and the priest turned back towards us. I looked up at Khalif who was looking down at me with eyes full of amazement, he mouthed to me
'You look beautiful.'

I blushed.

"So it is known that you both have wrote your own vows?"

We both nodded our heads yes, "Well you begin first Khalif."

I looked towards my fiance as he grabbed a hold of my hands "Since the first time I saw you I knew you'd be my wife someday. It seemed as if that was a dream I'd never reach as I always ended up doing something stupid, but you always seemed to find a way to forgive me. I promise to love you and Cherish you, I promise to honor you as the beautiful woman you are, I promise to laugh with you when your happy and nurture you when your sad. I promise to guide you when your confused and allow you to do the same for me. I promise to remain your biggest fan, I promise no matter how hard times get I'll always be there for you so you'll have a shoulder to cry on. I love you Laysia. "

Tears dripped down my cheeks wetting my face and probably ruining my make up "It was something about you that had me head over heels for you when I met you. You did little things that stood out to me and you still do like opening the car door for me, or buying me flowers when it isnt a special day, or rubbing my feet when they hurt. All you had set in your mind was keeping me close and not letting me go, so I vow to do the same, I vow to love you and not let you go no matter how Rocky the road gets, I vow to be at your side when your sick, I vow to be silly with you all the time because thats who you are, I promise that you'll awlays be my best friend, I promise to encourage and inspire you. I vow to love and Cherish you for as long as I may live."

The audience cooed and the priest called over for the rings, I looked down smiling at Khalif's nephew as he held up the pillow with which the rings were sitting upon.

Khalif picked up mine and I picked up his.
"Do you Khalif take Laysia to be your lawfully wedded wife, in sickness and in health, for rich or for poor, to love and cherish her from this day forward for as long as you shall live?"

Khalif smiled at me his brown eyes glazing over, surprisingly I had never seen him cry.
"I do."

Khalif slipped the ring on my finger.

"And do you Laysia take Khalif to be your lawfully wedded husband in sickness and in health, for rich or for poor, to love and cherish him from this day forward for as long as you shall live?"

Tears once again waterfalled from my eyes
"I do."

I slipped Khalif's ring on his finger.

The priest smiled widely "I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Khalif grabbed me by my waist immediately and placed his plump soft lips on mine. When I felt his tongue slip across my lip I pulled away "There are kids in the room." I whispered in his ear.

Khalif leaned down to my level "I dont care."

I scoffed playfully as everyone started back towards the back.

By the time food was being served I was in the back room changing into something more suitable for fun, we did all of the little games already tossing the flowers...Etc

A creaking came from the door and I whipped my head around "Im changing back here!"

The door stopped creaking so I assumed the person left, that was until I felt arms slither around my waist. I jumped startled a little bit while Khalif chuckled "Your so scary."

I hit his chest "Whatever."

His hands ran down from my waist to my ass and he cupped it and gave it a squeeze.
I layed my head onto his chest "Khalif later." I squeaked out.

Khalif laughed as he kissed down my neck
"But when I see my beautiful wife like this half naked Im to tempted I have to touch."

His hands came up and quickly unhooked my strapless bra letting it fall to the floor.

Khalif looked down and he kissed down my neck to my collar bone, a soft squeal exited my mouth.

His hands trailed down to the lining of my lanties and his hand dipped down into my moistness.

Just as I was about to let a moan escape my mouth a light scream came from the door where my sister was at.

"Sheesh save it for the honeymoon!"