A Night To Remember

fungswae12333 I apologize for such a long drawn out wait. I sorta have been busy with SAT and ACT so once again Im so sorry for your wait. I hope you enjoy your imagine though!! 😆

I squeezed my eyes shut while finally throwing myself onto the sofa. My feet were killing me as well as my back, I had just worked a overtime shift that's 16 hours of work. Khalif's car wasn't out front so that meant that he wasn't home yet, and I know when he gets home he'd be expecting a dinner ready for him. A sigh escaped my mouth plenty of things running through my mind.

A car door shut out side and I just relaxed myself into the sofa more while rubbing my temples. "Hey babe!" Khalif said in a cheery tone. He walked over to the sofa, and leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"Get dressed in something nice." He said nonchalantly.

I rolled my eyes "I don't feel like going out to one of your meetings with the label." I spoke irritated.

Khalif patted my shoulder "They love you hun just come on do it for me."

I shook my head while pouting like a baby. Khalif leaned down to whisper in my ear "Baby please." His minty breath crept down my neck sending shocks of waves up and down my spine.

He grabbed my hands and kissed them while coming around to the front of the sofa. "Last time I promise." Khalif said.

"You said that last time." I crossed my arms.

Khalif pulled my up off of the couch "And this will be the last time this time I promise." As I walked away he smacked my butt.

I looked back at him in a glaring manner. I got up to the room and entered there were candles lit and a beautiful fragrance floating in the air. The was a card sitting on the dresser. I opened it up.

You work so hard and still have time for me. So now it is time that I make time for you. Slip on a dress that's preferably blue as we gone a date that is just for you.

A slight squeal left my mouth and my no longer dragging body came to life in excitement. I ran to my closet to see that Khalif had already picked out a dark blue dress for me and a pair of silver heels.

I grabbed a towel and rushed to the bathroom. I hurriedly took a shower and brushed my teeth again. I applied little make up to my face, I was a natural girl. I lotioned myself up and slipped on my bra and panties. I snuck down the hall back to our room, I tossed my towel and other under garments into the dirty clothes hamper while also slipping on my blue dress.

It was new, I hadn't seen this in my closet before hand and I dont remember buying it. I walked over to my full length mirror and looked at myself from different angles, Khalif must've had help picking this out.

When I slipped on my silver heels it just made the outfit ten times better. A squeal left my lips and my heart was pounding. When I walked down the stairs Khalif was in a suit with a tie that matched my dress.

I covered my mouth my eyes watering "We aren't going to a meeting are we." I sort of laughed while choking it out as well.

Khalif shook his head no while holding a hand out for me. He helped me down the rest of the stairs and when I reached the floor he spun me around, he leaned over to me "That's all mine." He whispered slightly.

A smile appeared on my face "That's all mine." I said while rubbing my hands across his chest.

"Come on my love." He pulled me along with him out to the car while grabbing my leather jacket from off of the coat rack.

When we got settled into the car I got eager and started asking questions "So where are you taking me!?" I asked.

Khlaif patted my leg "Don't worry relax..Sit back and enjoy the ride okay?"

I settled down and nodded my head while laying my hand on top of his. After about a 45 minute drive he pulled into the empty parking lot in front of a building that looked like it was closed. My face twisted up "Are you sure we are at the right place?" I asked.

"Jayla we are in the right place."

He stepped out of the car "Stay there." He commanded.

I waited patiently as he came over to my side opening the door for me, he held out a hand and pulled me up from out of the car.
Khalif put my leather jacket around my shoulders, we then made our way inside.

It was a dimly lit place with no one inside what so ever. I began to feel uncomfortable "Kha-" Just as I spoke up a man from the back came out.

"Nice to see you Mr. Brown." A older man said that was wearing a black and white suit."Follow me." He motioned.

Khalif followed behind while grabbing my hand leading me as well. When we reached our destination it was really beautiful. It was a small fountain in the back, a small table with a vase full of flowers on it, the table could seat two, the plates and utensils were set up nicely. The room was dimly lit and there was soft music playing.

A smile crept across my face as I turned to Khalif "I-" I cut him off while wrapping my arms around his necking bringing him into a kiss.

When we parted the waiter was smiling "Your seat ma'am." He pulled out my seat for me and I sat down.

"I'll be back with the refreshments."

"Khalif...I can't believe you did all this."

A smile spread across his face "Jayla I would do anything for you. Anything, you deserve this, I should do things like this more often."

I looked down my eyes watering, I was an emotional person.

The waiter came back and poured us a glass of champagne, Khalif sipped off of his as I sat mine down. The food was served shortly after as I was eating it Khalif spoke up "I had to pay a little extra, Lasagna isn't on the menu and I know that is one of your many favorites."

A smile parted my lips as I finished up my lasagna. "Sir would you like me to bring out the desert?"

Khalif raised his eye brows at me and I smiled at him "Yes please."

As Khalif and I made small talk the desert was brought out. It was the wafer sticks with vanilla ice cream and chocolate mousse. As I pulled a wafer stick out a small metal thing made a clink. I poked around in the dish my face twisted up. As I picked up the metal thing I realized it was a ring, my eyes watered as I dropped the wafer.

Looking down at my side Khalif was there on one knee smiling up at me. "Will you marry me?"

The words yes were caught in my throat so I just nodded my head yes rapidly while smiling like an idiot. I stood up from my seat and Khalif stood up as well, he grabbed my waist and laid a kiss on my cheek "I love you, and I would kiss you but I know how you hate stinky breath."

I laughed hard, he was referring to the fact that we just ate garlic bread and lasagna. I hugged Khalif tight as I stepped back and he grabbed my left hand sliding the ring onto my finger. "I have something I want to announce as well."

Khalif's eyebrows furrowed as I laid my free hand onto my stomach "We are having a baby."

Khalif's face dropped but not in a bad way more or so in shocked manner. Quickly he recovered and pulled me into another hug as I looked behind me the waiters and staff from the back were all peeking out at us. It made me blush slightly so I hid my face in Khalif's neck.

This was a night to remember.