One Night Forever

brooklynbby

I stumbled into a hotel room, his hands traced the curves of my body. A small giggle leaving my lips, I stumbled over my own feet trying to keep myself upright.

"I th-Think we've haa-had a little to much to drink." I managed to say.

He smiled his wild eyes glaring at me lustfully "And thats what makes thi-is all the be-eeter."

He layed me out on to the hotel bed peering down at me, both of us not knowing either of each others troubles. But in the moment our pleasure seeking organs had been screaming to rip each others clothes off.

In my right mind I knew this wasn't right, I hadn't even remembered the guy's name. But him kissing down my neck and rubbing on places that I've only let my crazy ex touch turned me on.

A small moan passed my lips as his hands traveled up my thighs "We shouldn't be doing this." I barely huffed out.

A wicked smile crept upon his face "But we should though."

And with that we were snatching each others clothes off, eagar to start our long hours of the night.

~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning my eyes peeked open to an unfamiliar surrounding, and me laying in a bed that wasn't mine next to a guy I didn't remember. The sunlight that peered into the room made my head spin.

I hurriedly sat up and swung my legs out of the bed. That was a big mistake as my head began to pound, my hand made it's way up to my head rubbing my temples. I got up trying not to make any noise but as soon as I tried taking steps my legs buckled under me making me collapse.

The guy in the bed stirred for a second, then he sat up quickly, a groan escaping his lips he threw the covers off of him and jumped up out of the bed. "What the fuck?" He questioned.

As he had rounded the corner of the bed he jumped slightly seeing me on the floor. "What the fuck is going on?"

He scratched his head and I looked up at him hoping and praying that last night didn't happen. "Do you remember last night?" He asked me.

A laugh escaped my lips "I barely remember your name. Is it Khalil, Kameo, Kameron-"

He cut me off "Its Khalif."

My mouth formed an Oh, he lent a hand out and pulled me up from off of the ground. I looked down at myself seeing my naked body. I snatched a sheet off of the bed covering myself up.

"I-I can't believe I did that." I spoke aloud.

Khalif watched me as I hurriedly put my clothes on while gathering my things that were scattered around the hotel room. My brain was throbbing and I could barely walk straight, I had to throw up but I kept pushing it down.

Khalif just stood there in a trance probably regretting last nights events as well. Then my eyes grew wide "Did you use a condom?"

His eyes flickered back and fourth between me and the floor "Umm. I dont think so, what drunk horny dude uses a condom?"

My head slapped against my forehead "What the fuck!"

A ringer started and I knew it wasn't my phone "Are you going to get that?" I asked.

He snatched his phone up answering it with a irritated sigh "What Sasha?"

My eyes grew wide as he listened to the girl ramble on the other end. Soon he was hanging his phone up I looked at him as he ran a hand down his face "So was that your girlfriend?"

I honestly felt disgusted with myself having sex with a man who was in a relationship, that's the exact thing that just ended my relationship so how could I do this to someone else.

He shook his head "My fiance, well Ex-Fiance.." He trailed off.

My face fell from a tinge of shock "Do you mind me asking what happened?"

Khalif looked down towards the floor "She chose a job over me, she had got a job in San Francisco for a small part in a movie and wanted me up and move there. When I had a great paying job that supported both of us, yet she still wanted to go. I offered a compromise where she could go for the months that she was to film the movie and then she could come back. Well she went but when she came back she was pregnant she cheated on me, and then told me that she was keeping the child and leaving me for him. The guy turned out to be a horrible person so she came running back to me."

I looked at him pity filling my eyes "And I thought I had it bad." I chuckled.

A small chuckled passed his lips as he fiddled with the draw strings on his joggers
I looked down " I ought to be going now." I said.

I slipped my shoes on and grabbed for my phone just as I was stepping foot out of the door he called out to me "Hey, can I uhh Can I get your number?"

I gave it to him and then left immediately going to the drugstore to get a morning after pill. After paying for that expensive ass pill I took it, and then prayed to God asking him to let me slide this one time.

Weeks later I had come to realize God hadn't let me slide, matter of fact I think God was trying to relay a message to me. After positivIty confirming I was pregnant I told Khalif about it and just as well as I, he wasnt the most thrilled, but he did accept responsibility. He vowed that he'd be in the child's life, but what he hadn't mentioned to me was that he was trying to weasel his way into mine as well.

I didn't mind it I just honestly didn't want to get hurt again.

Bing!

I picked up my phone to see a text from Khalif.

Khalif- Hey Sweetheart

Trezher-Hey Hun

Khalif-Umm do you want to hang out tonight.

Trezher-Sure 7:30 at Dave & Busters?

Khalif-Your one big ass kid, but sure I'll see you there....

~~~~~~~~~~~
"Trezher, Trezher dont you hear the baby?" Khalif asked me.

A smile formed on my face "Of course I hear him, I was just thinking about something."

I picked up Khalil and rocked him slowly while staring at what I thought was going to be my one night stand.

His eye brows furrowed inward "What!?"
He finger combed his dreads from his face.

I smiled at him "Nothing."

He actually became my forever.