Part 2:Agoraphobia(fear of unsafe or dangerous conditions)

(Perspective of Olivia)
Olivia watched her older brother as the overseer spoke to him. Jim's tall, young frame and bright blue eyes contradicted the Overseer. Suddenly Jim's expression became disappointed and almost depressed. She approached him as soon as the Overseer proceeded to escape back to his office. Olivia didn't trust the Overseer with his charismatic silver tongue. He seemed like he was hiding something. His vibe was off. Olivia surprised Jim with her small petite frame as she announced to him " Happy Birthday Jimmy!" He jumped a little and muttered unenthusiastically," oh hey Olly. Thanks" Olivia could tell he was obviously feeling down. She poked at him again,"What are you so down about?" Jim just looked out at the 2 dozen or so people populating the classroom sized room. He started to speak,"Olly... I'm just tired of-"Suddenly a short, blonde stocky boy busted in and yelled,"Happy Birthday bro!" The blonde guy socked Jim in the arm playfully. "Not right now Carson." Jim replied in a stressed tone. Carson replied with even more brotherly joy,"Let's see... 18? Yep. You're gonna get a severe beat down from me!"
Olivia tried to stop Carson from blabbing saying, "Carson! Stop! He's not in the mood right now!" Carson began pounding on Jim with his fists. Without warning, Jim grabbed Carson, threw him into the nearby plated wall, denting it, and roared,"I SAID FUCKING STOP!"