Bite the hand that feeds

(Olivia)
Jim turned to the overseer with eyes filled with anger and continued spouting his venom,
"Oh yeah! Thanks Overseer! For my job as an asshat in the kitchen!"
The vault populace stared, shocked and wide eyed, at the sudden outburst from the normally cheerful and humorous boy. Some even murmured while glancing at the overseer as if they were expecting something to happen. Suddenly the Overseer brought his wrist to his mouth and muttered something inaudible. On his wrist was almost a mini computer with keypads attached naturally. Something none of the vault had ever laid eyes on before.
The lights flashed off and the room returned dark as it was before. Olivia hurriedly grabbed Jim's arm out of fear and mumbled in panic "J-Jim! W-What's going o-o-on?"
Before Jim could answer, a hand grabbed Olivia's hair and fiercely jerked it back. Olivia yelped out in pain but another hand clasped over her mouth forcibly. She clawed and scratched at the hand before she felt a prick in her side and was shoved to the floor. She heard some scuffling and fists impacting close by but reality slowly faded away. Olivia felt her body slip into relaxation and she sank into a deep sleep.