Vengeance Is Mine

The turtles and splinter broke in to Stockman's lab to save Karai. They battled hard but were soon trapped. Leo used his katana to free himself from his cage. He climbed up above the large tank of mutagen where Karai was locked up. He removed the tape that covered her mouth but before he could do anything else he was kicked off by shredder sending in to the mutagen below. "Leo!" They all yelled as they watched Leo fall. Leo was soon submerged in the mutagen and his body began to change. He became a serpent like creature with white skin with a blue tint and dark blue snake eyes. Splinter then full of anger and sadness freed himself and caught Leo as he fell from the tank. "Oh, my son" splinter said as he looked at Leo and his eyes filled with tears. Leo soon came out of his shock and attacked splinter. "Please my son remember who you are" splinter said as Leo squeezed his body with his tail. Leo then stopped attacking and said in a snake like voice "father." Leo then released splinter and slithered out of the building. Splinter tried to stop him but Leo was to quick. Splinter stood for a moment full of sadness as he watched his poor son slip away from him. He then went to free the others. Once he was finished he could hear shredder laughing in the distance. He turned and saw shredder standing with a look of evil and triumph in his eyes. Splinter growled angrily but before he could attack he felt a hand on his shoulder. He turned and saw Karai with sad eyes. "Please father we must leave now" she said to him. Splinter nodded but not before shooting an angry look towards shredder. They ran out of the building and climbed to the rooftops. They were all heartbroken and on the verge of crying. Splinter stared sadly at the horizon in front of him. Karai remembered all the memories she had of Leo. Even the period of time when she had hated him. Tears formed in her eyes. All this had been because of her. If she had just listened to Leo's warnings maybe he would be with them right now. She felt tears slip from her eyes. She could feel an arm wrap around her. She turned to see Raph with a sympathetic face. She leaned her head on him and slowly sobbed on his arm. Then she pulled away from him and smiled weakly. Mikey and Donnie sat sadly on the edge of the building. Splinter turned to them and said in a sad voice "we should be getting home now." They all nodded and so they slowly began to descend from the rooftops. In the lair splinter stood in front of his meditation shrine. He placed a small photo of Leo next to the picture of his human family. "I promise my son" he said "we will find you." Back on the rooftops Leo slithered along. He stopped and slowly transformed to his normal form. A mutant turtle with a blue and white mixture added to his normally green skin with small scales visible. He opened his eyes to reveal his dark blue snake eyes. He opened his mouth and hissed with his fangs and fork like tongue showing. He then morphed back to his serpent body and kept slithering along the rooftops.