Chapter 1 (The Bully)

"Here comes Thomas" Kathryn, my best friend says with a eye roll. She knows he hates me more then everyone else at school. I didn't ever do anything to him! I'm a nice person, I've never been mean to anyone at school, I'm not saying that I won't stand up for someone or myself. But sometimes I just can't stick up for myself.

Thomas passes me and Kathryn, "Hey bitch!" He says with an enthusiastic smile on his face.
I don't say anything, I don't like starting fights.

"Hey!" Thomas said pushing me against the lockers, no one looks they just keep walking.

My friends stand up for me sometimes, but Thomas is much stronger then he looks, he has dirty blonde hair and he is easily half a foot taller then me, his arm is against my chest.

"I was talking to you!" He said with his white teeth showing. He put his lips to my ear. "Next time I talk to you" he whispers "You answer".

He lets go of me and turns, his friend had been waiting for him, "see you later lier!" He said walking away.
He likes to call me lier because my name is Truth. I could have thought of that! That's not clever! I really don't take that personally.
Kathryn wipes me off and I keep holding onto my books.
"You ok?" Jake says coming over. He's my good friend, he's a lacrosse player so he is a very muscular person.

He is not one of those jocks. He isn't stuck up at all, most people expect him to not be nice but he is very gentle.

He has curved up hair that is brown, he is a taller then Thomas. (Jake looks like the top picture, he's not actually Grayson it's just what he looks like)

"Yeah I'm ok" Truth said "thanks, don't worry about it"

"Ok see you later" he said. His eyes still had concern on them but I was really ok, like I said, I'm used to it.

Kathryn smiled and started making kissing faces.
"No what the heck! I don't like him that way!" I say trying not to laugh.

But I really don't like him that way. He's hot but he is really nice to me, he doesn't be mean to me ever, so he might like me but I like him just as friends.

I was trying to finish up my thoughts but I saw Thomas coming down the hallway.
"Hi Bitch!" He says once again.
"Hey Thomas" I say looking down, feeling defeated.

~Hi! I hope you will enjoy my new book! I'm not finished with my other fanfic but I am really excited to start this one, this is literally a book just shorter! And don't worry Thomas is pretty much the main Character besides Truth, I just wanted to set the setting. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoy!

~Hope