Chapter 6 (Everyone has a story)

Thomas kicks the my side as He finishes beating me up. I'm on the ground. I try to get up but I can't do anything, I'm hopeless.

"Thomas! What are you doing!? Stop!" Dylan says running over and jumping in front of me, I'm still on the ground.

Jake comes out of a classroom and runs over quickly and kneels down next to me.

"Thomas! This has gone too far! You need to stop!" Dylan said.

Jake helps me get up. There is blood dripping from my mouth. Jake looks at me with sad eyes.

I needed to go. I got up and ran, I ran out the door and went to my house. I shut the door. I ran up to my room and I cried I couldn't take it anymore!

I started to cut. I haven't done it in a while. But I needed something, someone to understand!

Someone to help me! But I'm the only one who can help me.

I sit down on my bed with tears coming down my eyes, the cuts on my arms bleeding still. I went to my bathroom and looked into my blue eyes. They looked like stormy oceans. Like a hurricane just went through them.

I went back to my room and sat on my bed. Jake came running into my room before I could stop it.

"Truth are you-" he looked down at my arms.
"What the hell!" He said coming over and grabbing my arms.
I look away.

"Truth, what- why would you, I mean-" he couldn't get the words out.

"I thought you were stronger and could handle everything better" he said looking up at me.

"Just because I did this doesn't mean I'm not strong" I say, I am strong, I am good, I'm just needed something.

"I'm sorry I'm just-I thought you were ok" he said. He looked down. Like it was his fault.

I look up to see Thomas walk in. He looked angry but there was something behind his eyes.

Regret.

He walked in about to speak, but he looks at my arms. His eyes get big and he gulps. He walks over and I grab Jakes hand.

"Whoa! Wait a minute! Haven't you done enough!" Jake says to Thomas.

He doesn't say anything but he comes over and sits down next to me. He grabs my arm and looks at it. He looks back up at me. A tear came down his face.

I look at Jake. He looked confused.
"Did-Did I make you do that" Thomas said with a shaky voice, looking up at me.

His eyes had tears in them, one fell down his cheek.

I look down and breath in a crying kind of breath. I nod.

Why am I being so nice to him! He's awful to me!

I grab my arms and bring them to my chest. I back myself into Jake. He holds onto me but both of us were still facing Thomas.

Thomas looked down. He grabbed his leather jacket sleeve.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He lifted his sleeve, there were pink scars on his arm and scabbed over cuts like he just did it yesterday.

I look up. His eyes are still closed, he put his sleeve down and his eyes had tears leaking from them.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I did all those things" he said rubbing his eyes. I still didn't really know if I could believe him.

I grabbed his arm and lifted his sleeve again. He looked away, he had an ashamed expression on his face.

I grabbed his arm and looked at it, I ran my finger over his cuts. He winced. I feel like he was trying to pull a trick on me but the cuts were real.

"Then why are you still doing those things, why did you do those things? You're killing me!" I say angry now, "I hate going everywhere and hating everything, and dreading everyday, hate going to school, hate knowing that you will be in places that I have to be! And I hate you!" I say.
Then I lay back and put my head in the crevice between Jakes neck and chest. He rubs my arm by my shoulder.

Thomas put his head in his hand. He had a tear come down and hit the sheets.

"I'm sorry, I don't know what to-" he said looking up, "you know what, I'm not sorry! Sorry doesn't excuse anything, it won't help anything!" He said, "I don't know why I did it, I don't know how to show you how deeply sorry I am." He said.

I kinda now felt bad. He really looked sorry, like he really meant it. I look at him and grabbed his hand.
He looked up at me, his eyes full of tears. I look his dead in the eye.

"I forgive you"