Chapter 7 (Falling)

He looks up at me, there are still tears on his face.
"Wait what? How can you forgive me?" He said.

I take a deep breath, "I forgive you, as long as you don't do it again." I say.
"So if you forgive me, do you trust me?" He said

"That needs to be built up, I don't trust you yet."

"I get it" he said looking down, "but I need to tell you something that is the truth, whether you choose to believe it or not"

I look at him. I knew he wasn't lying.
"I really like you, that's why I was so mean, I don't know why it came out that way but that's the truth, I like you" he said

I had to try not to gag. He just said- he liked me! How could I get that from all the crap he had given to me!

Jake looks at me with big eyes.
But I heard it in his voice. He did like me.

"Thomas I-I, I don't know how your emotions could come off that way, because when someone likes you, you usually should come off as a nice person" I say.

"I know" he said putting his hands to his eyes. He had tears coming down his face again.

Thomas really did seem sorry, "Truth, I don't know why I did what I did, but I don't know how to express that I'm so sorry, I hate myself so much for everything I've done. Everyday I would go home and hate myself, I'd cry myself to sleep, I don't know what to do." He said.

I look at him. I scoot out of Jake's arms and inch a little closer to Thomas. I grab his arm again, I lifted his jacket. His arm looked bad. I look at it and start breathing fast.

"I'm so sorry" he said, "I really am! I don't know what to d-" he began. Just as I leaned in and kissed him on the lips.

He soft perfect, plump, smooth lips. I put my hands on his shoulders. I felt as the tension left his body as he put his arms around my lower back.

I keep my eyes closed. He held onto me. I smile as I kiss him. Was I falling in love with my bully?