Chapter 4 (The only one)

(I'm using pictures of both Ethan and Grayson so please don't think it's wrong that I didn't use the right twin, I know I'm using both😂)

I just laid down tears coming down my eyes. I can't take it anymore. I haven't cut in a while but I'm thinking of starting again. I know it's not good but sometimes it's the only thing that makes me happy.

But before anything else could happen I get a text.

Jake- hey you ok

Me-no

Jake- do you want me to come over?

Me-if you want I really don't care anymore, I'm sorry I don't mean to sound mean

Jake- well I thought you were going to be in a worst mood after what happened at school! I'll be there in 10

Me- ok
(End text)
I put down my phone, Jake has always made me feel better, I smile. I just can't believe that I have that good of a friend.

Jake comes in without knocking, yes we are those kinds of friends.

"Hey Truth are you ok" he said sitting on the couch next to me.

"I'd lie but no" I say my head resting in my hand. A tear escaped my eye. Oh darn! Now he's going to think I'm a wimp! But he just looks at me. He wipes the tear from under my eye.

He moves in really close next to me. His side is literally touching mine he's so close. I lean in and he puts his arm around me. I put my head on his chest. He has his chin resting on my head.

"I hate him" I say to Jake.
"Don't worry I think we're on the same boat there" he chuckled a little.

"I hate him even more then you think for hurting you"
"Well then I got a question"

"Yes" he said still holding me.
"Then why don't you yell at him to stop" I say, trying not to laugh,

we have that kind of relationship where we can ask each other embarrassing or really personal questions and neither one of us will get mad.

"You know me" he said "I don't know how to get involved in that stuff, my body physically won't let me I'll try whatever else I can to help you though"

I lay down on the couch. I put my head in his lap. He looks down at me.

I start laughing and he starts laughing too.
"I'm bored" I say looking at him.
"Well do you want to just watch a movie or something" he said.

I get up and put a movie in the tv. I just put in Phantom Halo because I didn't feel like finding anything else and I actually really like it.
I lay back down and Jake strokes my hair.

"Hey that Samuel kid looks a lot like Thomas" Jake said.

"I guess kinda" I say, "except way nicer"
"He just shot that guy!" Jake said with a confused look on his face as he looked down at me.

"Still nicer" I respond, crossing my arms and making a sarcastic look on my face.
"Wow" Jake chuckled.
"life sucks" I say to him.

"I know, just look at the bright side" he said.
I wait for him to keep going but he doesn't.

"What is the bright side!" I blurt out.
"I don't know, I thought you could think of that part" he said biting his bottom lip with a smile.

"You're pathetic" I say laughing.
"Oh really?" He said looking
"Your such a slinthead"
"Shut up" he laughs.

My parents get home after that."Hey Jake" my mom says.

"Hi Mrs.Sherlock" Jake says with a wave.
"Do you want to stay for dinner?" She asks, as she goes to the kitchen and opens the fridge.

"Actually I think I should get going" Jake said standing up,"Thanks for the offer though"

"I'll see you at school" he says waving at me and heading out the door.