Chapter 3 (Thomas's Friend)

"Thomas! What's wrong with you!" I said getting up from the floor. My parents weren't home, thank god!

"You should have stayed there! You know when I tell you to do something you do it!" He said with grinding teeth.

Someone ran up behind Thomas before she could say something.

"Hey dude I've been looking for you everywhere!" He said with with car keys in his hand, "Hey is she ok?" He said looking at me.

He must have seen me red cheek from where he punched me.

"Yeah she's fine" he shrugged off "And hey Dude! I haven't seen you in forever!" He said.

The boy smiled. Then he turned to me. "What's your name?" He said.

"She's no one" Thomas said grabbing the boy's arm. But he stayed there waiting for an answer.

"I'm Truth" I said gathering up as much courage as I could because Thomas was still standing there.

"Hey Truth, I'm Dylan, Dylan O'Brien" he said holding out a hand.

"Hi" I said, Thomas looked very angry and I could tell he was already going to beat me up bad tomorrow so I needed to leave this conversation.

"Sorry I have to go bye" I said starting to close the door. Thomas's hand stopped it from closing.

"Aren't you going to invite us in" he said with a smirk.

I started biting my lip but I knew I really did have no choice, Thomas would just let himself in.

"Uh ok" I gulped.
"Sweet" Dylan said with a slight head nod and heading on in.

Thomas walked pass me and punched my arm. I rubbed it and heading on in after them. How did I get myself into this mess!

My house is pretty nice, it's big, my parents have a good amount of money.

"Nice place" Dylan said, he sat down on the couch.

I can't believe my bully is in my house! I feel so vulnerable.

I went to the sit down on the arm chair, of course Thomas ran there and got there first so I had to sit on the couch next to Dylan. At least Dylan was nice as far as I could tell.

"I really don't have much time to talk I have plans later" I say making up a lie. I am terrified that Thomas is in my living room.

"That's ok" Dylan said "I don't even know you that much so it's ok" he chuckled, "I would like to get to know you better sometime though" he said with a smile.

Oh there is no freaking way I am getting to know Thomas's friend!
"Your bloody stupid!" Thomas said out of nowhere.

Dylan looked a little stunned. "Why?" Dylan said.

"I was talking to Truth" Thomas said his eyes looking at me.

"She didn't say anything" Dylan said with a look on his face thinking it must be a joke.

"No it doesn't matter she's an idiot! No one likes her, she is worthless" Thomas said, Dylan obviously looked uncomfortable.

"So why did you want us to come in here" Dylan looked very confused now, Thomas got up. He walked over to me.

"I need to talk to you shrimp" He said to me. I didn't get up, I didn't think it was a good idea. But boy was I wrong. Thomas grabbed my shirt and pulled me up and pushed me against the wall with a smack.

"Ow!" I say closing my eyes. Dylan jumped up,
"Whoa Thomas calm down!" He said.

Thomas ignored Dylan, "listen here bitch!" He said with his face centimeters from mine.

"If you do anything that annoys me, don't expect me to just watch!" His neck was bulging,"I will always find you!"

"Thomas stop" he said putting his hand on Thomas's back.

He looks at him then at me then he lets go. I fall to the floor. Dylan comes to my side.
"I'm so sorry," he whispers, "I've never seen him like this"

We both stand up, I start rubbing my chest.
"We should go" Dylan said grabbing Thomas's arm. Dylan was more muscular then Thomas so he half dragged him.

"See you tomorrow lier!" Thomas said his voice not even changed.
I just keep thinking of one thing as I hear the door close. Dylan saying "I've never seen him like this" because I have never seen him any other way.