Smells Like Teen spirit and disaster

Lynn POV

The party atmosphere. Smells like broken hearts and vomit. However, these smells became so familiar to me. I was used to the craziness that came about around me. It just seemed like a perfect scenario for when I want to forget my reality. The drinks, the never kept promises, the dizziness, and then the fun.

I decided to take Alexa to a college party. No I'm not in college nor is she. My friend Andy was. Him and Ashley Purdy. I swear. Ashley is probably in there for Sex 101. That boy sure likes to party. Andy, he liked his smokes. Ashley liked his girls. Reasons why he always invited me over when the sorority group would throw a party.

It was around eight in the afternoon on a Friday when I came through Alexa's window. She lived on the first floor of the apartment building and she never locks that one window that leads to her bedroom. I walked in and carefully closed the window behind me, locking it. Alexa walked in, a maroon towel wrapped around her frame. Her hair wrapped into a bun. She turned to see me and almost dropped that towel. Almost. Damn would that be great.

"Damn Lynn when did you get here? No no no. HOW did you get in here?"

She asked with a agitated voice. She sat on the edge of her bed, catching her breath. I noticed Alexa didn't take scares too well. Noted.

"You left your window open again."

I chuckled and sat on the floor near her. She pursed her lips and let out a small chuckle.

"I swear to god Lynn. You will be the cause of my heart attack."

She smiled widely and got up, walking towards her closet. I decided to just sit there and admire, a grin on my face. She grabbed a few things and turned to look at me with no expression. Slowly she shook her head.

"Close your cute perverted eyes darling. No sneak peeks."

She motioned her hand for me to close my eyes. I rolled my eyes before closing them.

"And what if I want to see the beauty underneath that towel?" I asked with boredom in my voice.

Of course me being the rebel I am, I opened my eyes to look, my smirk growing. My smirk disappeared when I looked at her. She was already fully dressed. How does she do that. She was wearing black skinny jeans with a 'The Offsprings' shirt. Her hundreds of necklaces all placed around her neck. Her hair, perfectly placed in it's position. I was wearing skinny ripped black jeans with a black semi-see through shirt.

"Well well well. Perverted eyes just could not stay closed. Bad girl." She sent me a sultry smirk.

I rolled my eyes again and got up to meet up with her body, sighing at how much taller she was.

"Whatever loser."

She chuckled. "Oh I'm the loser?"

"Yes. How the hell do you go from nude to fully dressed in a minute?"

"Talent darling. Something I have." She added exasperation behind the 'I'

"You're mean." I pouted softly, my bottom lip sticking out slightly.

"Only to you."

She smirked and began turning off the lights in her apartment. It was quite cozy in there.

"That doesn't make me feel better." I smiled widely at her.

"That wasn't the goal sweetheart."

She turned off the last light and grabbed ahold of my hand, walking me towards the door.

"Are you ready?" She asked once we were outside.

"I was born ready."

I chuckled and looked around the busy streets of Chicago. It wasn't too chilly, especially for an autumn evening. The tall towers with their bright lights shone in Alexa's eyes, making her more beautiful than she already was. The streets were filled with people, especially when we made our way onto the campus grounds. It was quiet there, which was strange since it was in the center of the city.

You could tell where the party was happening. There was one sorority house that was known as the 'party house'. There, you were most likely to get pregnant or catch an STD. Of course the party would be there.

When we walked in, the lights were out, the only lighting were strobing red and blue lights, setting a cool tone. Then there was the "drinking" room. The upstairs was dedicated for the wink wonk stuff. I thought it would take Alexa some time to settle in and get comfortable, but she ran up to these two guys, Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat. Those two were here probably for entertainment reasons. They created a band All Time Low since they were in high school.

I walked over to Ashley, who was surrounded by a large number of girls, all of them wearing practically nothing.

"Hey Lynn Lynn. How are you?" He asked with a smile.

"I'm okay." I said loudly over the music.

Ashley looked to the side to see Alexa, talking to the guys. He pointed towards her with his beer bottle.

"She's hot. Lynn go get some." He grinned and wiggled his eyebrows.

I let out a small chuckle before looking down.

"Shut up fuck face." I smiled at him.

"Ditto darling."

He smiled and went back to kissing the blonde girl to his right. That boy. I swear.

I walked towards Alexa, softly tugging her to the dancefloor. She waved 'goodbye' to the guys before following me. We danced, and as in dancing, I mean Alexa dancing like some pro and me dancing like a duck with a broken leg. Throughout the night, I drank here and there, Alexa being more cautious then me, but we both had a lot more then we should have.

As we continued to dance, I became a bit tipsy. The rock music playing in my ears as I got lost within the words. I looked for Alexa, who by now was no longer dancing. I got off the dancefloor to see where she was.

After a short inner panic attack, I realized she was sitting by the window, watching the party atmosphere and the life outside. She seemed so happy in that spot. I bit my lower lip as I look down at her short, which was tightly wrapped around her body. Damn. The feelings that ran through my body.

That shirt would be the death of me. It was wrapped so tightly, even with the lights out, you could see every detail of her body. The music played softly as I contemplated my thoughts. I didn't care where we were. I just needed to do this. This was long overdue.

I walked up to her and moved her hands out of her lap, slowly sitting on her lap. She looked at me, slightly with confusion.

"Lynn what's going o-"

I cut her off as I connected my lips with hers, slightly too excited. She jumped back a bit with surprise, but she quickly kissed back. Her hands, grabbed ahold of my waist, my arms wrapping around her neck. The music and the atmosphere around me disappeared. All I cared about right now was her. This moment.