Undercover

She has been working as Maria Mansfield, the madam, for the past three months and she has gotten close with Ronald Collins, a man who is in charge of all of the business. Now that she has found out who the ring leader is, she can let Cregan know, and so that she can eg out of that he'll hole that they call a home!
Jayne was told to go to make a phone call from a pay phone, been as they aren't aloud cells, to arrange to pick up some girls. She took this opportunity to call Cregan.

*in the precinct*
Elliot had really missed Olivia. They were together every second of every day! And she has been gone for three months. But she will be back soon, that's what he keeps telling himself anyways, to keep himself going.

Cregan walks into his office as he hears the phone ringing. Elliot shoots up and follows him inside along with munch and Finn following. They all want to say hi, been as non of them had had any contact with her for three months.
"Hey Olivia!" Cregan says, putting her on speaker
"Hey, I haven't got long, but I have found the ring leader, his name is Ronald Collins, he thinks that we are friends, I've gained his trust, so if you come down here and arrest me too, make it look real" she explains
"Okay Liv, we will be there in ten" Cragen says
They hang up the phone.

Olivia walks back to the house to see that the delivery of girls had arrived.
"Jayne why did you take so long?" Ron asks
"There was someone on the phone already, so I had to wait, and ten wait even longer to make sure no one was around listening in on the conversation!" She replies
The girls were brought into the living room where Olivia and Ron were. The girls ranged from what looked 11 to 16 maybe.
Olivia had learned that the customers like the girls young, when the girls get too old, they are moved to another house, for the customers who don't care who they are doing it with.
Olivia's eyes are drawn to a girl dressed in a pink crop top and a tight black pencil skirt with 6 inch pink heels.
She had seen her before, where?
Georgia! She is thirteen, her father kicked her out, that's when she raped on the streets, that's when she was taken to svu. And now she is here?
Georgia gives her a dirty look.
"Ron, Can I speak with you?" Georgia asks
"Yeah"
They both stand aside.
"Her, over there. Her name is Olivia Benson. She is a cop!" She says
"What?!" He yells.
He storms over to Olivia and slams her against the wall.
"What the hell?!" She yells
"I know you are a cop! But now, I can't let you leave!" He says. He kisses down her neck
"Okay, okay, look,we don't have to do this" she says attempting to push him off.
His hands make their way to her hips, she flinches. He moves his hands to his waist and pulls out a gun. He holds it against her head.
Just then the doors fly open.
"NYPD! We have a search warrant! Everyone put your hands up!" Cragen yells
But Ron dis obeys the orders. He holds Olivia in front of him with the gun held to her head.
"Liv!" Elliot yells
"I know that she has been working for you, he has been working all this time. Undercover, I know it all! And now she will die!" He laughs
"Okay, you don't need to do this Ronald! Let her go!" Elliot says
"No! Why would I do that? I know I'm going to die anyway, so she might as well come with me!"  He laughs again as he pulls the trigger.
Elliot pulls the trigger on his gun, Ron and Olivia both fall to the floor.
"Olivia!" Elliot yells running towards her.
He picks her up and holds her in his arms.
"Liv, Liv speak to me. Liv can you hear me?!" He yells, the tears flood his eyes before they spill down his face.  "Call a bus!" He yells again
Her head is bleeding so he puts pressure on the wound.
The paramedics arrive and they put Liv on a gurneys.
Elliot held her hand as they wheeled her out of the room. They put her in the back of the ambulance and he got in with her.

They arrive at the hospital and Olivia is dashed off into surgery.
"Will se be okay?" Elliot asks one of the Doctors
"And you are?" She asks
"I'm Elliot, Stabler" he replies
"Oh, it says here that you are her next of kin" she says
"I am?" He asks
"Yes you are. When we know any further details, I will let you know. But at the moment she is still in surgery" she says
"Okay" he sits down on the chair and waits for what seems a life time for Olivia to be out of surgery.