Chapter 1

~Phone call~

"Hello?" I'll admit that I just woke up.

"Hey Grace!" That's Jessy. "Let me guess, you just woke up right?"

"Yeah, so?"

"Nothing, just be ready 'cause after fifteen minutes we'll be at your place." she said.

"What?! Do you know what time it is?!?" I mean seriously, who goes out early in the mornin'?

"Ugh... Do you?"

That made me to look at the clock.

15:46

"It's already 4pm?!?" I jumped out of my bed.

"Well yeah... So see you after fifteen minutes ok? 'Cause we're on our way?"

We?!?

"What do you mean we?"

"I mean me, Jin and Hoseok".

Should have seen it...

"Ok... I'll try as fast as I can..." ...Or nah...

"Good girl".

"Yeah whatever..."

"Fourteen minutes". Jessy reminded to me.

"I get it!" I ended the conversation.

I ran into the bathroom and took a quick shower. When I got out I checked the clock. I'm goin' to be late.

I started to dry my hair with hairdryer. When it was done I brushed them into a ponytail and dressed up. I decided to wear black skinny jeans, blue T-shirt and black jacket.

I looked at the mirror. Casual look. No make-up. Well it's not like I would appreciate a natural beauty, I'm just too lazy for it. However, I look good so what's the point?

I think that more than half an hour had passed and there's no sign of Jessy and others. I think that I should call her.

I took my phone and dialed her number.

"Hey!" She answered.

"Yeah, where are you guys?"

"Oh that... We're on our way. You see... we went to Starbucks to buy you Latte." Explained.

"Okay then, thanks."

"Oh, you can go outside now 'cause we're close" Jess said.

"K, I'm coming'."

"We're waiting."

I got out of my room and ran downstairs to put my shoes.

Sometimes you can find pluses on living alone: you don't have to explain where you are going, when you are coming back and stuff. That's why I love my mom's job, she travels often and leave me all alone at home for a couple days and stays at home only for less than a week. But it's her job and she loves it. So I can't complain 'cause I can do whatever I want (spend the whole day or a week at home with my laptop and food). Sure she calls me everyday and asks the same: "how is it going?" "have you eaten?" "is the house still standing?" and stuff.

So I took my keys and left. I locked doors and looked at the street so I could see my friends.

"Oh hey!" Hoseok greeted when he noticed that I'm coming.